The Return Of In Living Color

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
So the word is that In Living Color is comin back with an all new cast and possibly some old friends will drop in from time 2 time. I wanna root 4 'em but I can't help thinkin why beat or ressurect a dead horse? I say let's save/remember In Living Color as the groundbreakin series that it was rather than fuck it up tryin 2 reboot. They almost made it with the 1st 5 years of MadTV, but eventually like Saturday Night Live it was deja vu all over again. (original cast jumped ship, writing got corny etc etc).

Feb 8, 2003
If I remember right,Keenin left the show because they stopped giving him full creative ideas and thats when the show changed.I imagine he wouldent return unless he had his full creativness reinstated.

Keenen Ivory Wayans stopped appearing in skits in 1992 after the end of the third season, over disputes with Fox about the network censoring the show's content and rerunning early episodes without his consultation. Wayans feared that Fox would ultimately decrease the syndication value of In Living Color.[2] During the fourth season in 1992, he appeared only in the (1992–1993) season opener, though he remained the executive producer and thus stayed in the opening credits until the tenth episode. Marlon left shortly after Keenen resigned as producer. Shawn and Kim both left at the end of the fourth season. Damon left at the end of the third season to pursue a movie career, though he made a few "special guest appearances" in the fourth season.

Nov 7, 2006
all new cast? I'LL PASS. i went on break the other day and the break room had a marathon of this one. rest assured i took like a 90 minute break lol.

Jul 25, 2007
Hopefully Paul Mooney is on board and writes some skits since he did invent homie the clown.

I'd watch it. As someone said before, a lot of shit has happened in this world since the last episode of In Living Color. I hope they go all out and start clowning on everyone in the mainstream media. A skit clowning the Kardashians, Jersey Shore people and their fans, Facebook etc.

I hope their target audience is mature young adults and not these stupid 90s babies like that bullshit show Affliction Betty Crocker or whatever the fuck that show was called.

Hopefully they have REAL HIP HOP acts performing their classics as their ending credits.

Jul 25, 2007
Hopefully Paul Mooney is on board and writes some skits since he did invent homie the clown.

I'd watch it. As someone said before, a lot of shit has happened in this world since the last episode of In Living Color. I hope they go all out and start clowning on everyone in the mainstream media. A skit clowning the Kardashians, Jersey Shore people and their fans, Facebook etc.

I hope their target audience is mature young adults and not these stupid 90s babies like that bullshit show Affliction Betty Crocker or whatever the fuck that show was called.

Hopefully they have REAL HIP HOP acts performing their classics as their ending credits.