Quentin Tarantino’s THE HATEFUL EIGHT scratched

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Scratch that – make it the hateful ONE. Tarantino is not happy that his script for his next project, The Hateful Eight leaked. Here’s what he had to say about an agent that may be the ultimate villain in this story.

That’s a betrayal, but not crippling because the agent didn’t end up with the script. There is an ugly maliciousness to the rest of it. I gave it to three actors: Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Tim Roth. The one I know didn’t do this is Tim Roth. One of the others let their agent read it and that agent has now passed it on to everyone in Hollywood. I don’t know how these fucking agents work, but I’m not making this next. I’m going to publish it, and that’s it for now. I give it out to six people and if I can’t trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I’ll publish it. I’m done. I’ll move on to the next thing. I’ve got ten more where that came from.
Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT - Miramax

Jun 5, 2004
Thats gay tim roth and michael madsen in a new movie and it gets scrapped...

I just want to see all them and kietel and everybody in some new movies before they get too, too old... Did anybody check out that discovery channel movie called Klondike? I guess roth is in it/gonna be in it