Power Season 3 Teaser....OH BOY!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2016
Man who isn't hooked on this show. If you haven't seen it b4. You best get starz lol

check out teaser. just released last night. Saw tommy egan on espn first take yesterday. shit was funny. hes such a good little boy lol. In power hes a bad ass!

Power | Season 3 Official Trailer | STARZ

Jun 11, 2016
noone watches it on but the show is awesome
it got 7 million on season 2. season 2 on empire got 12. so that's close. one is on FOX. the other is on Starz and on demand and shit. Plus u know how many people watched it on demand? a lot. So they got just as much as empire if u count the on demand rating which is around 3 million. so that's 10 million to 12. Not bad. But empire did do 17 million when it first came out for a couple weeks.

PS: Then it slowed down..... A lot of people laugh at it. When people watch power they ain't laughin. There just too much sex in it. I wish they could make it dope like it is without the sex so it could be on cbs or something..... I love it too homie.....

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2016
ur hiding urself again with dreko. wtf is wrong with u? stay out of peoples business. i follow u and i notice everything c waldo does u just follow him and then say he's a fed? ur weird bro. just stop and watch. maybe u should learn from master p