Ordered a few films off amazon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
yea too bad i dont know of any blockbusters lol
pretty sure theyre all out of business

also, owning movies is nice sometimes. you have some people over, or someones watching your shit for you while youre gone or something, they have some shit to choose from to be entertained
this is exactly why i have about 250 blurays. i always got people crashing at my house and when i go to work if they just want to chill in they can watch whatever they want. also i got a female so i stay in alot, and when i do i'd usually pop in a movie even if it's just for background noise. i do however download a ton of shit aswell and keep it on a external hard drive and plug that shit right into my blu player. alot of tv shows and movis that arent on bluray or just movies i've never scene before but thought it sounded or looked decent.

Jun 21, 2005
i recommend ebay. You could get new and used dvds for way cheaper than anywhere else, especially wholesale lots. i got these 27 horror flicks for 30 bucks. used...

Last House on the Left (Newer version)

I Am Legend

Pathology

Donnie Darko

Saw 2

Final Destination

The Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Jessica Biel version)

Dracula

Deranged

Friday the 13th (2009)

Freddy VS Jason

Stir of Echoes

Cloverfield

Torso

Anatomy (English subtitles)

Army of Darkness

Cabin Fever

The Reaping

House of Wax

From Hell

The Strangers

The Omen (2006)

Legion

The Ruins

The Good Son

The Others

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
go to your local blockbuster. they ALWAYS have a 5 Blu Rays for $20 deal going on. yesterday i picked up Godfather III(already had I and II), 28 Weeks Later, Alien Vs Predator, Predators, and Iron Man 2. that way if you dont like one of them, you arent even wasting any money.

only bad thing about it is that they put them in the dvd boxes, but you can just buy blu ray cases off amazon, take the artwork off the blockbuster cases, and put them in the blu cases
Fuck no.

1. there isn't even any blockbusters around me.
2. if im going to spend money on something i could just download for free, i want it to be in tip top shape. even when i buy off amazon or ebay, i leave negative feedback if something has stickers or rips that wasn't mentioned in the auction. i can't stand that shit. You're probably like well who gives a fuck, well i do and if im spending my money on a product, i have a right to be choosey.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
i recommend ebay. You could get new and used dvds for way cheaper than anywhere else, especially wholesale lots. i got these 27 horror flicks for 30 bucks. used...

I Am Legend

Pathology

Donnie Darko

Saw 2

Final Destination

Dracula

Deranged

Friday the 13th (2009)

Freddy VS Jason

Stir of Echoes

Cloverfield

Torso

Army of Darkness

Cabin Fever

The Reaping

House of Wax

From Hell

The Strangers

The Omen (2006)

Legion

The Ruins

The Good Son

The Others
From Hell

Is

A

Really

Dope

Movie.

One

of

My

ALL

Time

Favorites.

I

Don't

Have

An

Opinion

On

The

Rest

Of

Those

Films.

Feb 10, 2006

I Am Legend

Pathology

Donnie Darko

Saw 2

Final Destination

Dracula

Deranged

Friday the 13th (2009)

Freddy VS Jason

Stir of Echoes

Cloverfield

Torso

Army of Darkness

Cabin Fever

The Reaping

House of Wax

From Hell

The Strangers

The Omen (2006)

Legion

The Ruins

The Good Son

The Others

on blu-ray??

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
i used to have a huge dvd collection, look at the cover looked good and got burned 80% of the time ... i sold all of them got bought my favorite movies on blu ray .... now i only own about 30 or so but most of it are mma fights ... why buy a movie only watch it once and put it away??? waste of money in my opinion

Nov 7, 2006
i used to have a huge dvd collection, look at the cover looked good and got burned 80% of the time ... i sold all of them got bought my favorite movies on blu ray .... now i only own about 30 or so but most of it are mma fights ... why buy a movie only watch it once and put it away??? waste of money in my opinion
agreed sort of. i own a shitload but just recently separated the ones i know i wont ever rewatch and gonna end up sellin. i'm now down to about 150 blu's but they're all movies i'm going to rewatch.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
well i bought a blu-ray player, so i've been on a movie kick. problem is most of the films I want to buy that I've seen, aren't on blu-ray yet. (Frontiere(s), Sakuran, Inside, Ils, The Awakening, The Eyes Without a Face) so I've been trying to find some other films to check out. If they suck, it's not that big of deal. I'll probably come on here and say what crap I thought it was, then either put them on a shelf to never be watched again or resell them.
You can get Inside (Region A w/ English subs) from here, for about $24 shipped and Ils is available in the UK (region free) you can get it from Amazon UK for ~$12 shipped.