** Official - The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - all versions thread **

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
just got done watching the original version, which was a great fucking movie. i really doubt the american movie could top that unless its a shot for shot remake. which would be bs
but why have doubts when the american version has a bigger budget with better actors and IMO the best Director out right now. i watched the both and IMO the American one is a lot better than the Swedish one. and i think mara played an awesome lisbeth. in the books you get a sense of her helplessness at 1st which makes you feel like she comes off as being week which is exactly what mara portrays in this one. at 1st glance she looks easy to manipulate and take advantage of while the swedish verion you can tell right off the bat shes gonna be a badass. i also like how they only made a few minor changes to the American one and you can tell they only changed those details so they tell the story in a more fluid way for the next 2 movies to come.

Jan 25, 2009
^^^^^^^
i didnt get that feeling from books at all just opposite u can sense that Lisbeth is better to not be fuck with. Mara plays good cant say but she just doent look like Lisbeth at all

Feb 1, 2011
Watched this last night and it was a great movie, I went through 2 containers of food and and half a box of oreos the movie had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.