The Official Blaxploitation Movie Thread!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
Start out with these two films...They are Rudy Ray Moores best films....Dolemite is funny and I like it but its not a good movie..If ur into blaxploitation films then u might like it too.

right on.. i never seen those either. i like blaxploitation movies. But what i like more about them is the cult grimey low budget feel to them..like Grindhouse movies. Them joints are hella comedy.

Feb 5, 2006
Shoot yourself in the fuckin head for this dumb shit!!!
"Blaxploitation" didn't stop when afros, platform heels, and bell bottoms went out of style. We started callin 'em "Hood Movies" ("Friday","Menace","South Central","Boyz"). Then when we told all the hood stories we could think of some muthafuckas started puttin on dresses, wigs, and lipstick 2 be funny (The Nutty Professor,Big Momma's House, "Madea" "Juwanna Mann").

May 30, 2006
"Blaxploitation" didn't stop when afros, platform heels, and bell bottoms went out of style. We started callin 'em "Hood Movies" ("Friday","Menace","South Central","Boyz"). Then when we told all the hood stories we could think of some muthafuckas started puttin on dresses, wigs, and lipstick 2 be funny (The Nutty Professor,Big Momma's House, "Madea" "Juwanna Mann").
U make good sense but Blaxploitaiton is not Juwanna Mann....Hell fuckin no.