Neve Campbell To Scream Again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
Actress Neve Campbell is set to join fellow Scream alumni Courteney Cox and David Arquette for another round of ear-piercing scream in Scream 4.

Movie producer Bob Weinstein recently confirmed reports that Campbell, who turned down the role earlier this year, is back on board.

Campbell had previously signed on to star in a TV series, The Philanthropist, but the show was canceled leaving the actress free to pursue a movie role.

Campbell will reprise her role as Sidney Prescott while Cox and Arquette will also return as Gale Weathers and Deputy Dewey Riley respectively.

Weinstein says that production for the movie will begin in April or May of next year and that he is currently in talks with horror king, Wes Craven to direct.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
ugh, i swear... nobody in hollywood even bothers to come up with any original ideas anymore.

like every new or upcoming movie i hear about nowadays is either a sequel, a prequel, a remake of an older movie, a remake of a foreign movie (cuz apparently americans are too stupid too read subtitles?), based on a book, based on a comic book, based on a tv show, based on a play, based on an action figure, based on a true story, or even the same damn movie but newly "restored and remastered", etc.

it's ridiculous.

come up with something new!!

Aug 7, 2003
the characters are the same (you like the characters from the other movies so you want to see them again) but the stories are new.

i wonder if neve campbell even looks good now?