Netflix Movie Recommendation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Mesrine: Part one: Killer instinct. The movie is about a French mobster. He goes up the ranks and even escapes jail. Its a foreign film and the main actor is the ballerina instructor from the movie "Black Swan". If you like gangster mob movies then you'll like this movie.

May 19, 2005
loved mesrine

you guys should check out "enter the void" not "into the void"

its a physcadelic drama,its a fuckin trip!!!try to to check out any previews,jus get stoned,turn it on,and get ready to experience something that you never have through a movie...again its a TRIP!!!

and its on netflix stream

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Vice's guide to travel

Brought to you by the off-center oddballs at Vice magazine comes this controversial travel companion to the strangest destinations around the world loaded with danger, drugs and debauchery. Trek to the slums of Rio, see the fallout rubble in Chernobyl, and witness the illegal weapons trade in Pakistan with footage from crazy correspondents who are willing to try anything -- and travel anywhere -- at least once.

Just avoid the Japanese part in episode 1. Don't say I didn't warn you.
NICE CALL bro this shit is hella interesting and right up my creepy alley. gonna watch a couple eps tonight.. i like the contrast between the debouchary and real life fucked up world shit.

Aug 24, 2002
Was gonna recommend Mesrine killer instinct, mesrine public enemy #1, & Enter the void, but y'all beat me to the punch. Also check out the Oscar nominated 2010 French crime film, a prophet, & the Aussie crime film Animal kingdom.if u haven't seen the park chan wook vengeance trilogy(old boy, sympathy for mr vengeance,lady vengeance), peep those. Night catches us, & sucker free city.

Nov 4, 2005

In the end of the 70's, the dysfunctional Kenneth Bianchi lives with his mother and is obsessed to join the police force. When his application is refused, his mother sends him to Los Angeles to live with his sadistic cousin Angelo Buono. Kenneth unsuccessfully tries to join LAPD, and Angelo convinces him to start a prostitution business with him. They force two girls from Tucson to work for them, but their competitors destroy their business and steals their money. The frustrated Kenneth and Angelo decide to revenge against a prostitute, and Kenneth strangles her, feeling a great pleasure with her death. The two cousins become addicted in death, initially killing prostitutes and then attacking single women, dumping their bodies on the hill

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Any other recomendations........I'm not familar with alot of shit...and find myself not knowing what to watch on NETFLIX...Ive watched alot of documentry's on netflix...Havent seen wasteland yet tho..Ill watch that one asap....

Is the french mob movie in subtitles?

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Mesrine: Part one: Killer instinct. The movie is about a French mobster. He goes up the ranks and even escapes jail. Its a foreign film and the main actor is the ballerina instructor from the movie "Black Swan". If you like gangster mob movies then you'll like this movie.
this one..Subtitles?