Narcos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
they breezed by Pablo's life in Season 1. I suspect the first 2 -3 episodes in Season 2 will be when they find him and he dies. Wonder if they will focus of Arellano Felix or other drug lords who carried on after him.
that's what I was thinking after episode 1.. I was like damn no way theres going to be another season... Pablo about done

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Props: reo and reo
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
they breezed by Pablo's life in Season 1. I suspect the first 2 -3 episodes in Season 2 will be when they find him and he dies. Wonder if they will focus of Arellano Felix or other drug lords who carried on after him.
I would expect Season 2 to focus on the Cali Cartel and its cells, but I'm not writing the shit you may be right

On his autobiographical account of his days growing up amid organized crime to become the cartel's legal counsel.......

William Rodriguez-Abadia said:
I decided to write because I got tired of other people writing my story. I appear in more than eight books, my dad is in over 15, and what they have done is to turn this into a myth....My book is not about excuses. Its purpose is to accept responsibility. I was 30 when I decided to take the reins of the organization, in political and financial affairs, and I could've said no. But I didn't. I wanted the power.

we'll see...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
My only thing is i feel like they rushed the early years too much and omitted a few too many characters and details. Like where is boston george? Why didnt they show m-19's failed attempt at kidnapping lehder?

Anyway I still like it but wish they stretched it out more and was a little more intricate.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
My only thing is i feel like they rushed the early years too much and omitted a few too many characters and details. Like where is boston george? Why didnt they show m-19's failed attempt at kidnapping lehder?

Anyway I still like it but wish they stretched it out more and was a little more intricate.
i think they breezed by his life because they thought they wouldnt get a second season. i mean damn they did a quantum leap from 1982 to 1989 in like 3 episodes

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I tried watching this the other day and only got like 20 mins in before I turned it off it was too cheesy imo. But I'll give it another chance. I hate most based on a true story stuff tho. I like documentaries and fake stories not so much anything in between.

Props: reo and reo

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Wasnt that a straight up Tele-Novela?
yeah and i noticed they stole some of the actors from the original series

I tried watching this the other day and only got like 20 mins in before I turned it off it was too cheesy imo.
yeah tbh its kinda weak until you pass ep3, but then it picks up and is a good watch.

Last edited: