Moon Shiners

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2008
Theres no way this is real! lmfao They always acting like they trying to be on the DL in the middle of the woods with a whole camera crew and bright ass lights all around them! Come on... Feds would've already been on these dudes.. the little cut away scenes of real bootleggers "popcorn" probably is real but the 2 main characters, no way! Its entertainment so take it for what it is...

Props: Count_Slapula
Apr 25, 2002
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Interesting you post this article from Law enforcement, when you second guess or simply don't believe any article about politics, police, or law if other forums.

So, I guess we should just believe this article then.

More over, who cares if it's fake? It's entertaining as fuck.

And just because this show is fake doesn't mean people aren't out there really doing it.

Dec 11, 2006
i saw part of the first season but the show is fake. the hill billies are actually a historian and a moonshine expert from the ABC. plus they both made documentary together a couple years ago which is where all the archive footage of popcorn comes from

Apr 25, 2002
Interesting you post this article from Law enforcement, when you second guess or simply don't believe any article about politics, police, or law if other forums.
Wut? Don't be retarded.

More over, who cares if it's fake?
Probably most people.

And just because this show is fake doesn't mean people aren't out there really doing it.
I'm sure there are. They just aren't on the show. :ermm:

Props: siccmadesyko