Money & Violence Online Web Series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014
It's actually pretty dope. The acting is a little rough (understatement), especially at the beginning because they're all inexperienced but it's a really entertaining show. Most episodes range from 15 to 30 minutes. It's all filmed in Brooklyn

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
FUCK YES! FINALLY A DATE FOR SEASON 2! I been watching M&V since they videos only had like 50k-100k views so it's great to watch these dudes get the credit and exposure they deserve. I know a lot of people don't fuck with the show, but I think t's definitely worthy of an HBO or Showtime or Netflix deal. I think after they shoot season 2 for tidal, they gonna have set up the story just right to where it can be on cable tv and premire to the world on TV with some dope ass material to build onto. I also really respect them a lot more after hearing how they do bizz and carry themselves and aint just soime money hungry shady fuckng dudes tryna get money and be out. They actually care abnout the people and not going hollywood for the money, but keeping it real even if it means less paper. Great post man I dunno how missed this interview.