Mike Judge's Extract

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Directed, written and co-produced by Mike Judge. If you don't know who that is you must be a 90s baby.

Joel, the owner of an Extract plant, tries to contend with myriad personal and professional problems, such as his potentially unfaithful wife and employees who want to take advantage of him.
And once again, I wanna bang Mila Kunis.

(On set picture)

It's looks like it could be a pretty funny movie. I loved Office Space and Idiocracy was decent so I'll check it out for sure.

Jun 4, 2004
Office Space was cool.... best scene..

and for the 90's babies....

Michael Judge best-known as the creator and star of the hit animated television series
Beavis and Butt-head

Feb 14, 2004
This looks like a funny ass movie. I'll definitly have to check it out.

Isn't that guy with the beard the same hardcore G thats in the movie 187?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The movie was alright. Some really funny parts but I felt it was all over the place a little too much. Like none of the ideas ever really fully developed into anything, if that makes sesne. The acting was pretty good and Mila Kunis is fucking smoking hot through the whole film (no surprise there). I'd say check it out for matinee price or download it seeing it's not a movie that needs to be seen in the theatre anyways.

6.5/10

May 2, 2002
just seen this movie. was kinda disappointed. I think it had potential, but it just didnt go anywhere. the cast was really funny, but there werent many funny parts. I thought there would be parts that would have me rollin, but there werent. the weed smoking part wasnt even that funny. not a bad movie, but Id definitely wait till it comes out on dvd to watch.