Michael Jai White’s ‘Never Back Down 3′ Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

Never Back Down 3, the sequel to Michael Jai White’s directorial debut, Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown, is making its way to DVD on April 5, 2016.

In Never Back Down 3, White is returning to the director’s chair, as well as reprising his role as the film’s star. Picking up after the events of Never Back Down 2, former MMA champion Case Walker (White) finds himself in Thailand and aims to become champion once again.

Never Back Down 3 also stars Jeeja Yanin (Chocolate), Nathan Jones (Muay Thai Giant), Ron Smoorenburg (Who Am I?), Brahim Achabbakhe (Pound of Flesh), UFC’s Josh Barnett (Mercenary: Absolution), Esai Morales (Rapa Nui), Stephen Quadros (Cradle 2 the Grave) and Gillian Waters (Jackie Brown).

Thai action superstar Tony Jaa (SPL 2) will be making a cameo appearance, which makes Never Back Down 3 Jaa and White’s 2nd time appearing together since Skin Trade. Also back in action is the incredibly fluid choreography work of Larnell Stovall (Falcon Rising).

The DVD for Never Back Down 3 is currently available for pre-order on Amazon.com. A digital, theatrical and Blu-ray release date is still pending. Stay tuned!

- See more at: http://www.cityonfire.com/#sthash.FKIQ5oLn.dpuf

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I'll check this out if it's on Netflix or something. I have a backlog of like a years worth of stuff I want to probably watch before this though.