Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2005

A few days ago, a 15-second video emerged online. It shows producer Michael Bay standing before an audience in a suit, discussing his plans for a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film, to be directed by Jonathan Liebesman of Wrath of the Titans fame.

In the video, Bay says: "Kids are going to believe one day that these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely lovable."

Everyone knows that the turtles came about because they were exposed to radioactive material as babies. They're mutants. They're quite definitively not aliens. They're called the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, not the Teenage Alien Race of Turtle-like Creatures Who Happen to Know Ninja.

Apr 25, 2002
I stopped caring when they destoryed my childhood by making 3 shitty Star Wars movies, Indiana Jones with aliens instead of history, GI Joe, A-Team, and Transformers.

So now I when I see news like this I just shrug and think "what did you expect?"

The baby boomer generation ran out of recycled shit to sell us from their generation so they are selling kids recycled shit from our generation.

Nov 7, 2006
everyone is excited about a live action movie but it's been done before. this was my favorite movie as a kid and dressed like that for halloween for like 5 years straight lol.

Aug 11, 2005
More updates:

Michael Bay responds to angry fans

“Fans need to take a breath, and chill,” wrote Bay. “They have not read the script. Our team is working closely with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles to help expand and give a more complex back story. Relax, we are including everything that made you become fans in the first place. We are just building a richer world.”

http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/03/20/mi...rtles-reponse/

Krang is rumored to be the bad guy in this movie

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=56627

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
ive learned to ignore these faggot producers that "OOZE" their drivel and try to ruin the awesome memories of these classic shows.....let them shoot themselves and fade into obscurity because they cant hold a candle to the originals.....

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
that would be cool. first time when i saw the old live action turtles i didn't like it that much because there was no krang. i liked the sequel better, because of the bad mutants and super shredder and third had the time travelling thing, which was hella dope back then.

i haven't seen any of the sequels in years, but i got the first one on dvd

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
that would be cool. first time when i saw the old live action turtles i didn't like it that much because there was no krang. i liked the sequel better, because of the bad mutants and super shredder and third had the time travelling thing, which was hella dope back then.

i haven't seen any of the sequels in years, but i got the first one on dvd

I REMEMBER FINGER BANGING SOME CHICK AT THE MOVIES...DURING THE TURTLES IN TIME FLICK...I CANT TELL YOU WHAT THE HELL THE MOVIE WAS ABOUT...BUT I REMEMBER HOW SWEET THAT LIL CHICKS PUSSY SMELT...

I THOUGHT I WAS ALL PIMP CAUSE I WAS LIKE 13 GETTING MY FINGER WET.