Michael Bay ruining the new TMNT movie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
someone shoot him in the face already and all these other directors ruining good things. I still have yet to watch any of the scooby doo's cuz to me it just seems like itll ruin what i remember about the cartoon. If he makes this movie i will probably skip it and never watch it.

Feb 14, 2006
Krang's gangster as fuck

What about my boys Bee Bop and Rocksteady tho?
Beebop and Rocksteady were supposed to be in the 2nd one but the writers "were not in favor of it" and added those other 2 idiots nobody ever heard of as the bad guys.

Also, the 1st movie was the darkest one of the 3 films and that idea was supposed to continue with the rest of the movies. The studio decided that it was too dark for kids so they refused to allow the turtles to ever use their weapons to fight in any of the sequels. So the two sequels we got were more or less cartoonish in theme to suit child audiences.
As a kid the shit didnt matter to me though. So thatll never change. Just some interesting trivia.

I havent seen any of the movies/cartoons since the 3rd movie. Id like to see what they do with Krang though. I still have a shitload of the toys stashed in my closet and a removable krang with that..thing he sat inside and controlled is somewhere in that box.

As a matter of fact this is it:

Not my pic but thats the one lol.

May 4, 2002
way to fuck off a movie. everyone knows whats up with bay. there will be hundreds of explosions going off in a ninja movie. they might even transform and cry motor oil. who knows what this bastard will rape. he raped jason and freddy movies, why not fuck this movie off.

everyone knows the back stories of these movies and he goes and fucks everything up.

Oct 27, 2008
Beebop and Rocksteady were supposed to be in the 2nd one but the writers "were not in favor of it" and added those other 2 idiots nobody ever heard of as the bad guys.
props, but i dont have anything against tokka & rahzar. Bebop & Rock would have obviously been better, but still..

maybe me & bro playing Turtles III on NES all the time back in the day may have contributed to my acceptance of them though (they were both bosses). Tokka is very similar to Slash (also a boss in TIII, as were bebop & rocksteady). fuck, that game was too classic. Turtles in Time gets all the glory, but i think 3 on the NES is the true GOAT.

anyway, fuck michael bay & his alien bullshit.