Marvel's Ironfist Trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2012
^corny.

[ame]https://twitter.com/TheDefenders/status/794177340657930241[/ame]

21 COMMENTS
PAGE 1 OF 2Iron Fist Trailer, Release Date And Everything We Know

With The Defenders arriving in 2017, there's only one more piece in Marvel's initial Netflix puzzle, and that's Iron Fist.

Scott Buck (whose credits include Dexter and Six Feet Under) serves as showrunner for the Iron Fist Netflix series. “I’ve always been drawn to writing complex, intriguing characters, and that’s what most excites me about the opportunity to bring Danny Rand and Iron Fist to life with Marvel on Netflix,” Buck said in a statement when he was first announced.

Get Your Marvel Iron Fist Comics and Gear on Amazon

You can see some Iron Fist footage in this announcement tease for The Defenders, believe it or not. When Marvel revealed that Jessica Henwick would appear on The Defenders as Colleen Wing, they showed some fight footage from Iron Fist that had been screened at New York Comic Con.

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Check it out!

Follow
The Defenders ✔ @TheDefenders
For @MarvelIronFist's @Jhenwick, this fight is just beginning. #Defenders
9:00 AM - 3 Nov 2016
646 646 Retweets 1,086 1,086 likes
Also, Film Music Reporter revealed that Trevor Morris, who provides the music for History's Vikings, will score Iron Fist.

Iron Fist Release Date

Iron Fist will arrive on Netflix on March 17th. They announced it with a cool little video...

Iron Fist Trailer

The first trailer was released at New York Comic Con in October.

"Because of who you are there will always be forces gathering against you, disguised as a friend, slipping past you as a stranger, they are everywhere. If you choose to continue as you are, know that you risk everything," it promises. "A child touched by fire, destined to be our greatest warrior."

We have a complete analysis of the trailer right here if you're interested.

There was an earlier teaser revealed during the Luke Cage panel at San Diego Comic-Con

Iron Fist Netflix Series Story

Here's the official synopsis:

Danny Rand returns to New York City after being missing for years, trying to reconnect with his past and his family legacy. He fights against the criminal element corrupting his world around him with his incredible kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.

SEE RELATED
Luke Cage Review (Spoiler Free)
Daredevil Season 3 Release Date, Trailer, and Everything Else We Know
Jessica Jones Season 2 Will Feature 13 Women Directors
Marvel's The Defenders Will Feature Elektra, Colleen Wing, and Others
In the meantime, we've seen several hints of things that could very well tie into Iron Fist on Daredevil season one which gave us hints about K'un-Lun, the mystical martial arts kingdom where Danny's powers stem from, and Iron Fist arch-enemy Steel Serpent's logo appeared on packets of heroin on that show.

Basically, this stuff is all there if you look for it carefully!

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/iron...t-trailer-release-date-and-everything-we-know

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Corn beef and cabbage!

anyone peeping this shit?
I watched it. Its not bad. but it is the worst of the four shows. Its slow and drags and repeats themes.
I pretty much only got excited when I saw reoccurring characters from the other 3 shows.
It has a lot of room for improvement.

Dec 3, 2016
I'm on episode 10... Pretty good show. I could tell the RZA directed an episode without actually looking at the credits. I really like how Marvel makes some of their characters from other shows appear on this show and vice versa. Iron Fist reminds me of The Arrow a lot, except he actually has super powers. What's up with rich kids becoming super heroes? I was never really into comics when I was young so I'm catching up now.

Jul 26, 2014

Alice Eve is set to appear in “Iron Fist” Season 2 on Netflix, Variety has learned exclusively.

Eve’s role in the series is being kept under wraps, but she joins a returning cast that includes series star Finn Jones along with Jessica Henwick, Tom Pelphrey, Jessica Stroup, and Sacha Dhawan. An English actress who has appeared in film, television, and theatre, Eve is best known to American audiences for her role as Carol Marcus in the film “Star Trek: Into Darkness.” She also recently appeared in the third season of “Black Mirror” and the Lionsgate film “Misconduct.” She will also co-star in the Dakota Fanning-led film “Please Stand By,” due to be released in theaters in January.

“We are very excited to have an actress of Alice’s stature join the cast of ‘Marvel’s Iron Fist,’” said Marvel’s head of television and series executive producer Jeph Loeb. “Her exceptional talent brings an intrigue and danger to her character unlike anyone else.”

Eve is repped by Independent Talent Group in the U.K and CAA and Untitled Entertainment in the U.S.

“Iron Fist” stars “Game of Thrones” alum Jones as Danny Rand, the heir to the multi-billion dollar Rand Corp. who returns to New York after training in martial arts for years in the mysterious city of K’un-Lun. Through his training, he was chosen to be the living weapon known as the Iron Fist, which allows him to channel his chi energy into his fists. It was the fourth Marvel-Netflix series to be released. The show was preceded by “Daredevil,” “Jessica Jones,” and “Luke Cage.” All four main characters then teamed up for “The Defenders” event series, which debuted on Netflix in August.

Season 2 will also see Raven Metzner take over as showrunner from Scott Buck, who left “Iron Fist” to work on the Marvel-ABC series “Inhumans.”

‘Iron Fist’ Season 2 Adds ‘Star Trek’ Alum Alice Eve (EXCLUSIVE) – Variety

Last edited: