Marvel's Doctor Strange - November 2016

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
This is about to be the best marvel film EVER....I'm just saying that now..

So many possibilities with this character....I really hope they explore the multiverse.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i e had dreams like this movie. had a dream that i was physically a cd rom spinning. and i was flying around what was the world in my eyes, which was basically the rainbow spectrum ida cd rom , and as you know it's compact information on the disc, so it was spinning quickly and changing colors while doing so.. as i flew around which was like free falling from a plane, i'd leave a certain color, and when i moved up or down i altitude the color would change on the spectrum allowing me to paint in the air basically.. at the end part of the dream i was aware that i was dreaming so i was trying to physically move my real body.. as i was moving my eyes back and forth the dream was like glitching.. much like a cd would if it skipped.. the more i did this, the cd tray opened and the cd flew out of the tray, landing in the corner of my room. i kept telling myself, 'am i have to prove this shit really happened, so wake up and go get the cd in the corner of the room. also keep in mind, in my dream this was a picture of my actual room. clothes on the floor from thenight before, and i knew which clothes they were, and all. exactly where the cd landed too. so i woke myself up because i do this often w lucid dreaming. i still was in a daze while woke up, don't think i was even awake i might have been sleep walking.. looked around for the cd and couldn't find it.. walked back to my bed and immediately fell asleep again.. only to continue the same dream. i could tell the rest of the story but ima literally save it for a book. weirdest shit ever. just reminded me of part of this movie when he was flying.. i've dreamed slot of this shit. a few other dreams i've had is gravity being upside dowm and if i went out a window of a home, i'd fly upwards into space, so i'd try to latch on to certain things that would be a wall, to stop that. watching this literally made me realize someone had to be dreaming the same shit as me to create this. saw it at home but i'm going to watch it on imax.

i have the weirdest dreams..thanks to psychedelics..

Last edited: