Married with Children spinoff or new show?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
The long-rumored follow-up to Married… with Children is still in the works, according to David Faustino, who played Bud on the hit sitcom. The actor broke the news to E! that he is developing a “spin-off” of the series.

“Sony has it. They’re excited about it,” Faustino told E! at the premiere of former TV sister Christina Applegate’s new comedy Vacation. “They’re working out some legal issues that we hope they work out.” No network is attached to the potential show at this time.

If it were to happen, however, the pilot could serve as a reunion for the original Bundy clan. “The whole cast, including Christina, is down to do little bits in it,” Faustino said. “The idea would be a pilot for a spin-off. That’s all I can say right now. It involves me and few other people.”

The cast has kept busy since Married… with Children wrapped its 11-season run on Fox — in addition to Applegate’s movie career, Ed O’Neill stars on Modern Family, while TV wife Katey Sagal is moving from Sons of Anarchy to Kurt Sutter’s The Bastard Executioner. But don’t expect their current commitments to slow them down.

“All of us have said we would all be there for [Faustino],” said Applegate.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
They wont be able to recapture its essence but will try and fail. Ed O'Neil Katie Segal marcy jefferson griff you cant recapture that. it had its time. I hope I am wrong though I think bud can pull off the dad role now but not sure about who they would cast with him.