Making a Murderer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Anybody watch this documentary on Netflix? This happened like an hour from my house. I just started watching it today cuz everybody was talking bout it at work. I'm two episodes in its pretty interesting they're suggesting Steven Averys innocent. This happened like 10 years ago right when we started the Creeps and in one of the first songs I said, just look at me I'm so creepy like Steven Avery lol.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Anybody watch this documentary on Netflix? This happened like an hour from my house. I just started watching it today cuz everybody was talking bout it at work. I'm two episodes in its pretty interesting they're suggesting Steven Averys innocent. This happened like 10 years ago right when we started the Creeps and in one of the first songs I said, just look at me I'm so creepy like Steven Avery lol.
Over the years, it seems like several national stories have happened around where you live. What's in the water up there? Is that why you strictly drink Carlos Rossi? Please confirm.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Over the years, it seems like several national stories have happened around where you live. What's in the water up there? Is that why you strictly drink Carlos Rossi? Please confirm.
Bunch of crazy white people I guess. You should watch this documentary and check out this inbread hick family lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

I just started watching this and I was gonna @ you and ask if you knew why of these people haha

May 2, 2015
All the old ass secretaries at my job are talking about this. Maybe I'll break down and watch it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Pretty interesting documentary. Though it guides viewers toward Avery's small intellect as the source of his issues, the evidences surrounding police sure make the dude seem innocent.

I'm on the third episode.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I haven't finished watching this yet, but it's great so far. Seems pretty biased though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he killed that chick. This reminds me of Primal Fear for some reason. My wife said "No way he would be that stupid to kill her like that" but the dude is literally that stupid, he has an IQ of 70.

Last edited:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I haven't finished watching this yet, but it's great so far. Seems pretty biased though, and I wouldn't be surprised if he killed that chick. This reminds me of Primal Fear for some reason. My wife said "No way he would be that stupid to kill her like that" but the dude is literally that stupid, he has a 70 IQ.
His nephew is stupid, but I don't think he is THAT stupid... Especially if he's about to get cashed out.. He had no motive, but those cops had a motive to plant shit though.. Idk.. He definitely deserves a new trial.