Making a Murderer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Spoiler...

Dude is guilty. They found his sweat on the hood latch of her Rav 4. The whole vial of blood thing becomes a moot point, they didn't have a vial of his sweat. He (they) had to have killed her somewhere else. He also talked about wanting to make a torture chamber when he got out to someone while he was in prison, and said the best way to get rid of a body is to burn it. He also had soaked a cat in oil or gas and burned it alive. All of that makes him look a lot more guilty than the show suggests.

Jul 12, 2002
Spoiler...

Dude is guilty. They found his sweat on the hood latch of her Rav 4. The whole vial of blood thing becomes a moot point, they didn't have a vial of his sweat. He (they) had to have killed her somewhere else. He also talked about wanting to make a torture chamber when he got out to someone while he was in prison, and said the best way to get rid of a body is to burn it. He also had soaked a cat in oil or gas and burned it alive. All of that makes him look a lot more guilty than the show suggests.
Guilty or innocent, he didn't get a fair trial and that investigation was shady as fuck. Brendan, the nephew, is the biggest tragedy IMO and he needs to be freed ASAP.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Guilty or innocent, he didn't get a fair trial and that investigation was shady as fuck. Brendan, the nephew, is the biggest tragedy IMO and he needs to be freed ASAP.

That's the picture they painted in the one sided documentary. Seeing more about it and the un-edited interrogation, he's guilty too.

The silly thing is, Brendan was convicted of mutilating a body and Avery wasn't.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The funny thing is, those jackets are hella expensive but make everyone who wears them look trashy.
Rossibreath @Rossibreath ,

I thought about taking a trip up there this summer. Any cool stuff you'd recommend other than listening to E-40, drinking and passing out with the chick in your avi?
I would recommend listening to E40 drinking and passing out with the chick in my avi

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Spoiler...

I think dude did it but the police planted evidence to build a case like how Fuhrman did o.j. And what's this talk of dude being a pedo.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think dude did it but the police planted evidence to build a case like how Fuhrman did o.j. And what's this talk of dude being a pedo.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised by any scenario but I do wish I knew exactly what happened. But I think he kinda fit the mold of a serial killer and might have tried again if he didn't get caught this time. I think the OJ situation was really similar too, funny you mention that. Fuhrman may have planted evidence but I still think OJ did it

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Like one of those lawyers said that he quite frankly hopes he is guilty because a lot of it simply lacks any common sense. The house was squeaky clean where presumably the torture and whatnot occurred. I completely agree with the remarks of the private investigator who said that even people working in forensics would have difficulty covering their tracks in a case like this. Yet this hillbilly did all of it, minus the planted evidence???

And what's this talk of dude being a pedo.
Is Steven Avery Guilty? Evidence 'Making a Murderer' Didn't Present

Brendan: Ya, I told them that. I even told them about Steven touching me and that.
Mom: What do you mean touching you?
Brendan: He would grab me somewhere where I was uncomfortable.
Mom: Brendan I am your mother.
Brendan. Ya.
Mom: Why didn't you come to me? Why didn't you tell me? Was this all before this happened?
Brendan: What do you mean?
Mom: All before this happened, did he touch you before all this stuff happened to you.
Brendan: Ya.
Mom: Why didn't you come to me, because then he would have been gone then and this wouldn't have happened.
Brendan: Ya ..
Mom: Yes, and you would still be here with me.
Brendan: Yes, Well you know I did it.
Mom: Huh
Brendan. You know he always touched us and that.
Mom: I didn't think there. He used to horse around with you guys.
Brendan: Ya, but you remember he would always do stuff to Brian and that.
Mom: What do you mean.
Brendan: Well he would like fake pumping him
Mom: Goofing around

LOL mom's such a badass

Sep 3, 2002
The show definitely had me thinking that the brother and the roommate or ex-boyfriend had something to do with it:

1. Those Fools look freaked out when they're asked why they're on the Avery property. Plus there are plenty of cases where the murderer is the leading the search party, and posing as the main crusader for finding the killer, then turns out to be the one who did it.

2. Fucking around in her phone after she hasn't been seen for a day or two is HELLA suspect too, deleting messages. When the bald kid is questioned on the stand he looks really choked up for a second too, like he's hiding something big.

3.That video of Teresa saying how she loves her sisters, but NEVER mentions her brother.
The brother looks like a spoiled rat who probably felt up his sisters especially Teresa.

4. The Cousin who "finds" the car ( in a giant ass junkyard in 15 minutes) is also a private investigator. I'm thinking the brother, the roommate, the ex-boyfriend accidentally killed her, and then the family confides in this lady to involve the sheriffs and every one else to frame the Averys.

May 14, 2002
How about how that car was so well hidden with a few plates and bushes thrown against it while Steven had a car crusher on his property.

Really? Wouldn't it be easier to crush the car with the body in it, then dig a hole somewhere and toss it all in?

Or how they never found anything on initial searches, only after entering the house for the 6th or 7th time they find all these things like the car keys in plain site. uh hu.

How there was no blood found ANYWHERE except for a few drops that could not come from anywhere else but from that tube of blood that was in the evidence room with broken seals. They did the tests to see if the blood came from there or not but it was already clear before even taking that test that those tests were bullshit to begin with because they are inaccurate as fuck.

They found 11 .22 shells in the garage but only after so many searchers they found the 9mm (was it I believe?) bullet that supposedly shot her. But didn't investigate if it was actually that bullet.

Why was that car key and the chain attached to it completely sterile except for Steve's dna? lol

Why was the story his nephew told the police not investigated? He got so many phone calls during that time, he was at the bonfire. Surely people must have seen them both there.

They only played the confessions of the nephew that they knew were absolute bullshit.

This whole trial and police investigation is bullshit.

I believe it takes a special kind of person to kill someone like they described and then go about your day as if nothing happened. Maybe Steve could play it cool like that but certainly not his 16 year old nephew.
But if Steve were able to play it like that, he would have gotten rid of the car.

Also, why the fuck would you do something like that right after you sued the county for 36 million dollar?

I probably forgot a whole bunch of things but it comes down to they did not investigate ANYTHING.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There was more of that explained that was left out of the doc. I guess Brendan gave up details he otherwise couldn't have known if he didn't have a hand in it, which led to them checking under the hood for Avery's DNA supposedly, and his story lined up with her body being in the back of her car even if a lot of the rest of his story doesn't make sense.

I think it's conclusive that they didn't kill her in the house or garage, but where did they kill her?

Stupid people think everyone is as dumb as they are. They lack the aptitude and cognitive ability to even realize how dumb they are. Even if law enforcement planted evidence, Avery still looks guilty. He ordered cuffs and leg irons beforehand, that Brendan described. He requested Halbach, even though she didn't want to go there because he previously answered the door in nothing but a towel and creeped her out. He called a 2nd and 3rd time using *67 so she wouldn't know it was him calling and if I'm not mistaken, called her number again after she left (probably to not look guilty). Either way, he definitely wanted her there, which kinda seems like a motive.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The show definitely had me thinking that the brother and the roommate or ex-boyfriend had something to do with it:

1. Those Fools look freaked out when they're asked why they're on the Avery property. Plus there are plenty of cases where the murderer is the leading the search party, and posing as the main crusader for finding the killer, then turns out to be the one who did it.

2. Fucking around in her phone after she hasn't been seen for a day or two is HELLA suspect too, deleting messages. When the bald kid is questioned on the stand he looks really choked up for a second too, like he's hiding something big.

3.That video of Teresa saying how she loves her sisters, but NEVER mentions her brother.
The brother looks like a spoiled rat who probably felt up his sisters especially Teresa.

4. The Cousin who "finds" the car ( in a giant ass junkyard in 15 minutes) is also a private investigator. I'm thinking the brother, the roommate, the ex-boyfriend accidentally killed her, and then the family confides in this lady to involve the sheriffs and every one else to frame the Averys.
i thought this too

i read they're going to pursue his other nephew & his brother in law who both went hunting(separately at the same time lol) & 2 of steven's brothers when they re open the case

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
i thought this too

i read they're going to pursue his other nephew & his brother in law who both went hunting(separately at the same time lol) & 2 of steven's brothers when they re open the case
I kinda thought that too after watching the 8th episode.

Sep 3, 2002
The brother starts by talking about the grieving process like she's gone. I don't think that a day or two after your sister goes missing that you would even whisper the idea that she's dead let alone have a press conference about it. I think a person would be solely focused on finding her with unwavering hope that shes alive at least. I'd like to hear what John Walsh says about this part lol.

This mike halbach kid just seems to escape from being a suspect by always talking to reporters about how he loves the police, and how the defense are so lame at their job. I think his profile of being his family's dominant male heir to the family name in a house full of girls gives him a psychological motive of being overpriveleged and at odds with his sister.

I just read that the ex also had previously been suspected in stalking an ex-girlfriend of his.

I think that these two became close and Ryan (the ex) and mike (the brother) somehow cornered teresa into something, shit went to far and they acted fast to get out of it. Ryan works in the medical field, and supposedly a smart guy, and mike had the connections to the police.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
TrEmEnDo InDo @TrEmEnDo InDo

It definitely passed me off that the brother and her ex-boyfriend were never suspects or ever even questioned. It seemed really suspicious that the ex-BG was leading the search party, right to where the car was found. Also he allegedly guessed her voicemail password and deleted messages?

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Even if law enforcement planted evidence, Avery still looks guilty.
Planted evidence is the issue here, not whether he "looks" guilty or not. He did not receive a fair trial.

He ordered cuffs and leg irons beforehand, that Brendan described.
Ordering cuffs and leg irons and your mentally challenged nephew seeing those cuffs and leg irons does not prove they were used on the victim (victims DNA was not on them was it). How many times was Brendan spoken to by law enforcement off camera and/ or recording? You don't know.

He requested Halbach, even though she didn't want to go there because he previously answered the door in nothing but a towel and creeped her out. He called a 2nd and 3rd time using *67 so she wouldn't know it was him calling and if I'm not mistaken, called her number again after she left (probably to not look guilty).
So he was a creep that was wrongfully incarcerated for 18 years and did not know how to socially interact with women- does not prove guilt.

Either way, he definitely wanted her there, which kinda seems like a motive.
He wanted her there? Yes, as he stated to take pictures for Auto Trader (proven by the receipt), that was the obvious motive. $36 million was more of a motive not to kill anyone.

At the end of the day, guilty or innocent he was not given a fair trial, like many incarcerated in our corrupt system.

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Did you see the whole trial or are you basing this purely out of what you saw on the documentary?

If Brendan made up the testimony, he made up a bunch of stuff that ended up being true. We can say he was coerced or lied but unfortunately for Steven, some of it ended up being true.

My biggest issue was the lack of investigation before assuming Steven was guilty. Brendan's confession and the timing of it certainly didn't help Steven any.

But keep it real. Steven was also given more of a chance than you or I would have been given based on his past. If a chick goes missing and her car is found on my property, I'm likely screwed no matter what. If my retarded cousin makes up a story about me killing her, it's game over no matter who my lawyer is.

Sep 3, 2002
TrEmEnDo InDo @TrEmEnDo InDo

It definitely passed me off that the brother and her ex-boyfriend were never suspects or ever even questioned. It seemed really suspicious that the ex-BG was leading the search party, right to where the car was found. Also he allegedly guessed her voicemail password and deleted messages?
This dude made a whole blog about The ex-boyfriend being the one who did it. Overthrow – Power Triumphs

He's a nut, and after a while you'll completely discredit him, but has some good points and he's well articulated / readable.