Making a Murderer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Lets see, cops got caught 18 years later on a bullshit charge and were gonna have to give this dude millions. What better way to not have to pay said sum, by setting him up.

Lol @ anyone thinking cops arnt above setting anyone up, even on some super simple shit.

Just look whats going on today, cops are killing people on cam and getting away with it.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
She was at his house tho. No one ever heard from her again. He called her 3 times that day. Her bones were in his backyard. You think the cops found her remains and moved them to his house and just ignored the real killer? He touches his nephews too, fuck him. I hope he gets out and kills a bunch of people so all the internet dumbasses who want him set free start bitching about, why would you let that guy out?!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't see how her body was burned that badly, that close to his house, and no one saw or suspected anything? His nephew is a complete and total idiot, and the law enforcement agents were as shady and incompetent as can be. A decent lawyer should have been able to get him Steve to walk on those charges based on the tampered evidence of his blood sample alone, plus he has no motive of any kind. There is a plausible reason to believe, in my opinion, that there is more evidence to suggest that the law enforcement agency involved would plant that evidence than to prove that Avery and his nephew did it (based on what i've seen through episode 4). However, he was the last person to see her, her vehicle was found on his property, and her body was found there too. The initial story doesn't add up at all from what I've seen. Was her DNA in the home whatsoever? Was the nephews DNA on the bed? The blood DNA would be all over that room if the story was true and neither of those morons could have cleaned it well enough to get rid of it. All the lawyers have to do is raise a reasonable doubt, and based on what was or wasn't there, they should have been able to do that even though he looks at least somewhat guilty.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Man these cops are pricks, regardless if they set him up or not.

The arresting officer in his first crime literally said it would be easier to kill him than frame him.
The original footage of the first time they entered his home, they were joking that he was guilty before they even found anything, then said "let's take his shoes and put tracks around unsolved burglaries" or something like that? How freaking stupid can you be?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The funny thing is, those jackets are hella expensive but make everyone who wears them look trashy.
Rossibreath @Rossibreath ,

I thought about taking a trip up there this summer. Any cool stuff you'd recommend other than listening to E-40, drinking and passing out with the chick in your avi?

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is a compelling narrative documentsry, and after making my way through 8 of the episode, it's clear the filmmakers side with Avery in the case.

They demonize Kratz and every move he makes, the paint Avery as a simpleton, not touching in his past, and they never fully explain the details thst led up to Avery pitting his cousin and pulling a gun.

I definitely LOVE the documentsry, but I'll never base my opinion off of the facts presented within the case alone.

This shit reminds me of Banksy's hoodwink in Exit Through the Gift Shop.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
There's no DNA linking the kid to her, none whatsoever. Dude played a guessing game with the interrogating detectives because they coerced him into confessing. There's no denying it. Also, no one else was questioned but Steven. What kind of failed and unprofessional investigation is that lol? The entire police department is shady as fuck with evidence to back it up. They had one target and one target only and were willing to plant evidence against him by any means possible.

Also, what about her ex boyfriend? He seemed hella suspect to me. This motherfucker said he guessed her password from where he could retrieve her phone log on some online website with a grin on his face. Furthermore some voicemail messages were deleted in the process.

All of it doesn't add up to me; Steven was about to file a mass lawsuit, while somehow at the same time implicating himself in a homicide? If this hadn't taken place in some white trash shithole, both of them would be exonerated long ago.

This shit puts My Cousin Vinny to shame. Shit's so surreal on many levels that it's ridiculous

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
In terms of Avery's conviction, there was not enough evidence in my opinion, to conclude that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt (with what I know). I don't believe the prosecution proved beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty. They didn't establish motive, or come up with a murder weapon. Their witnesses only further muddied the waters and made their case against Steven less convincing.
However, Steven's defense did not establish that he had a reasonable alibi either. At the end of the day, if he's not guilty, someone smarter than him set him up. Overall, horrible job done by the state from the judge, prosecuting team, and local law enforcement. In my opinion, I think Scott Tadych, Bobby Dassey and maybe Bredan Dassey possibly did this together. Even Halbach's ex-boyfriend and brother look guilty as well. It's also plausible that law enforcement had some role in making him look more guilty, even if they didn't outright commit the crimes themselves.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I kinda wanted to start a poll for this but didn't feel like this story needed 2 threads...

Do y'all think Steven Avery is guilty and do you think he acted alone?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I think he is guilty but I also think he should be free
I think he killed her somewhere else. That would explain her blood in her car. No way he killed her in the garage or his trailer. I also think the cops kind of knew/or thought he did it and just planted tons of evidence to make sure the conviction stuck. I think he should be free. Put him on monitored probation and give him time served. Fuck those cops.