Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) First Trailer Released At Comic Con

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
Dope Flick.. But

Coma-Doof Warrior!!

And if there’s ever a Coma-Doof Warrior prequel, iOTA says that the origin story already exists. Before filming, the performer and Miller created a grim backstory for the character: He was a child music prodigy who watched as his mother, also a musician, was beheaded. The boy was then found by Fury Road’s chief villain, Immortan Joe, mom’s severed head still in hand. Joe adopted the boy, who continued playing and grew up to be Joe’s troop-rallying rocker.

And it’s a good thing we never get too much of a close-up on the character in Fury Road: iOTA says the mask he’s wearing in the film, according to his and Miller’s backstory, is the face of his late mother, which he sliced from her skull.​

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Watched it today in 3d, it was just ok, was expecting a gory ass flick but this shit only had one split second scene with blood lol that was pretty weak!!

May 16, 2002
Watched it today in 3d, it was just ok, was expecting a gory ass flick but this shit only had one split second scene with blood lol that was pretty weak!!

Seems like a movie like that with all that movement in 3D would just be horrible. It'd be like a roller coaster ride for 2 hours. I mean, at first it'd be cool & fun, but after awhile somebody would blow chunks LOL!!!!

Seriously though, I caught that endning part to be strictly for 3D. Overall still a great flick IMHO.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Caught this yesterday. It was cool. I understand why folks liked it.
The 2D screening proved to me it didnt need the 3D.
And for 2hrs, it goes by quick.
While I dont like it a much as others, I know Ill have to see it again, because you just cant process everything happening in your first viewing.

edit::
Why do I feel like I originally saw the trailer for this during the same Super Bowl that had the Fast & Furious 6 trailer?
This had some significant delays in it right?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It was koo don't get me wrong but I expected it to be better

Road Warrior is still the best Mad Max movie

I'll give this one a B+

Lots of action just boring dialog
There's a phrase in the film industry "show, don't tell", in regard to filmmaking. George Miller did just that in how his script was manufactured.

In fact, his storyboard served as his script, and eventually dialog was written into the storyboards, negating the need to study dialog over and over.

We, the American film consumers, are so use to the "tell" side of the phrase that we don't even know how to process visual language as storytelling as well as we did during the years when film was beginning to grow (the silent black and white era).

Miller's desire to show his audience his story is evocative and telling in that the film, upon its release on dvd, will have a black and white version with isolated soundtrack (no words or dialog).

Jan 18, 2006
Fuck watching in 3d or Imax in a theater. I just watched on my HD TV in my room, perfect Hd version already hit the net. Decent movie, glad i didnt rush and pay almost $20 to watch it. Just not the same as the originals

Last edited: