Lopez Tonight (George Lopez show)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
About the Show

It's time for a change in late night -- and there's no better man to lead the revolution than George Lopez -- the hilarious, authentic everyman of today's entertainment scene. Starting Monday, November 9, 2009, George is ditching the desk, tossing the cue cards and bringing the party back to late night.

With LOPEZ TONIGHT George Lopez will bring his high-energy, opinionated, irreverent and very funny comedy to late night on TBS. This 60-minute program will break out of the pack and re-energize late-night as we know it. From the show's debut and on, George's monologue is sure to drive next-morning water cooler conversation at offices everywhere.

LOPEZ TONIGHT will feature a fun, high energy format, with lots of audience interaction. Viewers will be swept into a spontaneous street party, with George playing the consummate host. When "the people's comic" is in the house, anything can and will happen! Expect the unexpected. The show will showcase George's spontaneous interactions with the celebrities America knows and loves, and introduce the best fresh new faces. With George, the audience knows the conversation will be casual, fun and above all - unpredictable.

LOPEZ TONIGHT is the perfect stage for George, who worked his way up from obscurity to comedy superstardom the old fashioned way: going city to city doing standup comedy. Because of his passion for comedy and music, George will use the show to showcase the biggest names of today and tomorrow, along with America's favorite sports stars, politicians and more.

For every man - and every woman - LOPEZ TONIGHT on TBS is about to change the way everyone defines great late-night television.

http://www.lopeztonight.com/

Feb 14, 2004
Just a heads up. This show is about to pop off on this Monday night at 8pm pacific time.

Lopez Tonight is an upcoming late-night talk show hosted by George Lopez. The hour program is set to premiere on November 9, 2009, on TBS. George Lopez will be the first Latino to host a late-night talk show on an English-language network. The show will feature a lot of audience interaction with a high energy format. Some guests slated to appear on the show include Dane Cook, Eva Longoria, Marc Anthony, Santana and Samuel L. Jackson. Lopez stated at a live comedy show that Prince will be the musical guest for the first show.

Feb 14, 2004
I watch Seattle Seahawks games, and which ever game that is on before or after a Seahawks game, and I watch MNF, Thursday football, Thanksgiving Day football, and what not, and I have never seen that Frank dude in any of the games I've watched. I looked him up, and I remember seeing commericials for that show, but never bothered to watch the show. Saw that he was doing impressions of John Madden, and that really didn't draw me in to watch the show.

I think this Lopez Tonight show won't last that long either. He's a funny dude, but so was Dave Chappelle, and that show only lasted two seasons. The Chappelle Show was hilarious, and wished it went for more seasons.

Mar 16, 2005
Bullshit, George Lopez is way more funnier then that fool.
lopez hasnt been funny for awhile. He tries to be opionionated in the "favorable" manner even though half his shit doesnt make sense anymore. If he went back to old george "pre tv"etc it could work but im afraid he will be the same george as past few years....pass for me.