Looking for some Dope films to watch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
The Voices (extremely dark comedy, Ryan Reynolds) 8.2/10
Pathology (pretty dark, not sure how to classify it, very good) 8.5/10
Coherence (low-budget sci-fi film, but a very entertaining movie) 7.5/10

Start with those 3. If you like them I'll give you more.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
As aforementioned, if you don't mind reading, I'd also recommend Headhunters. Seen it when it came out. It had everything, from action, to drama, to comedy.

Moreover with foreign flicks...

Wild Tales (Relatos salvajes)
My favorite movie of 2014, including the US. It's savage as fuck yet original and creative. The Argentinians really did a great job on this one and were robbed of an Oscar.

Force Majeure
Yet another Norwegian movie. I loved it. Makes you think and puts things in perspective.

The Hunt (Jagten)
A Danish drama/thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. A powerful movie considering the message it sends. Mads Mikkelsen was dope

I can keep going, but some of these are must see imo.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
As aforementioned, if you don't mind reading, I'd also recommend Headhunters. Seen it when it came out. It had everything, from action, to drama, to comedy.

Moreover with foreign flicks...

Wild Tales (Relatos salvajes)
My favorite movie of 2014, including the US. It's savage as fuck yet original and creative. The Argentinians really did a great job on this one and were robbed of an Oscar.

Force Majeure
Yet another Norwegian movie. I loved it. Makes you think and puts things in perspective.

The Hunt (Jagten)
A Danish drama/thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. A powerful movie considering the message it sends. Mads Mikkelsen was dope

I can keep going, but some of these are must see imo.
Just saw Wild Tales. The movie is Dope. Props to Lu_. I'm not sure which tale I liked the best, they were all pretty good. The airplane one was memorable for sure. Makes you think, they could make a million sequels of that movie. It took me a while to find it, but it was worth the search and wait.

I'm about to check out those other 2 now.

I just watched Wolf of Wall Street for the first time as well. I definitely recommend it. Don't let the Wall Street part fool you, it's just like any other Scorsese film---Gangster.

Last edited: