Lone Survivor

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv

Based on the failed June 28, 2005 mission "Operation Red Wings". Four members of SEAL Team 10 were tasked with the mission to capture or kill notorious Taliban leader Ahmad Shahd.

Director: Peter Berg
Writers: Peter Berg, Marcus Luttrell (book)
Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch
Genres: Action | Biography | Drama | Thriller | War
Language: English

http://kickass.to/lone-survivor-2013-dvdscr-x264-no1knows-t8467742.html

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This is me walking up the mountains just a few miles from where this story happened.

This is Nangalam Village which is maybe 10 miles from where all this went down.

This movie is a trip, I wonder if this is how WW2 and Vietnam vets feel like when they watch movies about places theyve been.

Gonna definitely watch this movie tomorrow.

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
First and Foremost to InfamousICON @InfamousICON MAJOR RESPECT for putting your life on the line for our country and fighting in the battlefield for us. I don't ever see myself being in the Military/Army/Seals etc. etc. but I have MAJOR RESPECT for those who have went and fought for us. Secondly, The movie was fucking AWESOME! I found a DVD-Screener yesterday and watched that shit this morning and was hella drawn into it, everything seemed as real as I could imagine it would be without me ever witnessing the shit. Dope movie though I HIGHLY SUGGEST going to see this weather you gotta Download it or wanna go to the Theater.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I read the book, it was a awsome read
Same here. I couldn't put it down. I remember reading the majority of it while I was substitute teaching in a middle school AVID class. I just walked around the room the whole day reading the book and somewhat monitoring the students. I wouldn't have done that if they weren't an AVID class and highly motivated to get an education. I definitely want to see the movie, too.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
i for one can't wait for the Bluray for this movie and i hope it gets best picture or at least best actor because this movie was so fkn good best war film ive seen in a long time

Apr 20, 2003
Good movie.... Seen the screener on XBMC, my wife and I really enjoyed it! It was very heartfelt seeing all the actual photos of the soldiers that had passed in the real life event. It was also crazy seeing the picture of Marcus Luttrell with the Afghanistian man that saved his life at the end of the tribute. RIP to each and everyone of them, maaaad respect for every soldier resting in peace and still alive!