LAST JEDI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Did you like it better than Force Awakens?
Can't compare them yet. I need to see the 3rd movie and what happens. This one felt like it was 100% a transition movie to bridge the gap between Force Awakens and the 3rd. It has me fully interested for the 3rd, so it did a great job with it. I think The Last Jedi is great and will be even greater when questions are answered.

Sep 3, 2002
I can dig it. I'll have to keep that in mind if I get to see it again. Ill admit I assumed this was the last hoorah for Star Wars so I was judging it accordingly.THere were some eye rolling moments in that movie though.

Feb 8, 2006
KryptoNiGhT also feeling very bitter about this movie... without posting any spoilers, I suspected they might do what they did before even watching, then they went and did it... I mean it was well done, both technically and from a SW point of view but in KryptoNiGhT opinion showed bad writing....a fine example of the writers running out of ideas... after the exceptional Force Awakens KryptoNiGhT feeling cheated outta his cinema ticket :(