Land Of The Lost

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I had very low expetations for this flick when I rented it lastnight.........

This shit was funny as hell.

I thought this was a very good movie. I laughed many times.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's a good movie to watch when you're high.

The funniest part for me was when they were tripping on that berry and that big crab came over the horizon then fell into the boiling salt lake water and popped out bright red. lmao

Then seeing Danny McBride squeezing a giant lemon onto the meat took it over the top.

May 11, 2002
It's a good movie to watch when you're high.

The funniest part for me was when they were tripping on that berry and that big crab came over the horizon then fell into the boiling salt lake water and popped out bright red. lmao

Then seeing Danny McBride squeezing a giant lemon onto the meat took it over the top.

I laughed the hardest at that part.......I was like "where in the fuck did he get the giant lemon slice"?

Feb 14, 2004
Usually never get no good reviews of a Will Ferrell movie lately on this site, but I always wanted to see this, just never had the chance to.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I had very low expectations and I laughed a couple times. My fav part was them high in the pool and Will Ferrell comin outta the water and saying: "Marco?"..."Polo!" lol

Overall it was mediocre. The Goods was funnier. Especially Will Ferrell jumping outta the plane as Ab Lincoln, trying to throw the dildo away...