Joe Dirt 2: Beautiful Loser

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
The only thing I can think of that I thought this dude was funny in was Black Sheep. Even though that movie is kinda similar to Tommy Boy, I didn't really think Tommy Boy was funny either.
Trippin breh, Tommy Boy is a classic! By far my favorite Chris Farley AND David Spade movie. I still catch it when they show it on t.v.

Jul 9, 2007
This is what happens when you leave SNL & scrounge to find a paying gig
He left SNL almost 20 years ago and has made way more money after he left. Look it up dude is worth 40+ million. He is not scrounging for anything and has knocked up playboy playmates. I liked Joe Dirt and look forward to this one but he didn't have too make it just to get a pay check.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
He left SNL almost 20 years ago and has made way more money after he left. Look it up dude is worth 40+ million. He is not scrounging for anything and has knocked up playboy playmates. I liked Joe Dirt and look forward to this one but he didn't have too make it just to get a pay check.
Yeah, I saw him do an interview recently and they brought up how the dude has had a TV show non stop since 1990. I didn't even realize it so I just looked it up lol

90-96: SNL
97-03: Just Shoot Me
04-05: 8 Simple Rules
05-07: The Showbiz Show
07-14: Rules of Engagement

Dude has bread. He said he just made this movie for the fans. He probably made a ton of money from Disney too for voicing the main character in them Emperor's New Groove movies.

May 2, 2015
Joe Dirt is a classic comedy. I don't expect the sequel to match it in red-neck humor originality.

That said, is Kid Rock in it and does he fly his confederate flag! Because I think that would be funny.