Ice Cube's "22 Jump Street" Opens As Second Highest Earning R-Rated Comedy In History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
22 Jump Street just edged out How to Train Your Dragon 2 to take the weekend box office title, grabbing $60 million across 3,306 locations, according to Variety.
Ice Cube assumes the role of Captain Dickson in the movie, a narcotics officer in charge of an undercover operation aimed at locating the supplier of a drug described in the film as "WHYPHY" (WiFi).
Going into the weekend, most movie analysts predicted that How to Train Your Dragon 2 would be the highest-grossing film. 22 Jump Street nearly doubled the $36 million debut of the original film. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum co-star with Cube in the movie.
Ice Cube has acted in...

Click here to Read More

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Since when is this Ice Cube's movie?
I was thinking the same thing. I thought Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum were the stars. Maybe they're trying to appeal to the rap side because I guess those of us who listen to rap are too stupid to know who they are or we'll be persuaded to see the movie because Ice Cube is in it. It kind of reminds me of how people would put out compilations and on the front it would say "Featuring 2PAC (in giant letters) 's Outlawz (in tiny letters)".