" I Don't want his PORK CHOP.... "

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2006
I thought he wanted his apple :)

Ive seen both movies way too many times, but I Prefer Blood in Blood out over American me. American me is a little too depressing in my opinion.

I was watching this Gangland episode (history channel) about the Mexican Mafia and they said some of the crew who made American me got killed because the leader of the mexican mafia didnt like the scene where he supposedly got raped by another inmate.

I wonder if there's any truth to this....

Sep 3, 2002
I thought he wanted his apple :)

Ive seen both movies way too many times, but I Prefer Blood in Blood out over American me. American me is a little too depressing in my opinion.

I was watching this Gangland episode (history channel) about the Mexican Mafia and they said some of the crew who made American me got killed because the leader of the mexican mafia didnt like the scene where he supposedly got raped by another inmate.

I wonder if there's any truth to this....
Yea, if you watch the "making of..." type thing on American me's special features you'll see that every one of the ex-gang member "consultants" that Edward James Olmos used for authenticity ( the ones from the real Hazard set I believe) was killed after that movie came out.

kinda fucked up.