HBO: Silicon Valley (Mike Judge)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
That shit had me dying! I had to rewind it like 2-3 times.
the episode from last week had me dying

where dinesh said the pied piper logo looked like it was sucking a dick, w a snack dick tucked behind his ear

and then when the dude from gilroy drove up to kick the main character's ass, and all the dudes in the room starting chanting their name to him (saying your name to your attacker makes you more human to them!), bomedy

Props: Kon1 and Kon1

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
the episode from last week had me dying

where dinesh said the pied piper logo looked like it was sucking a dick, w a snack dick tucked behind his ear

and then when the dude from gilroy drove up to kick the main character's ass, and all the dudes in the room starting chanting their name to him (saying your name to your attacker makes you more human to them!), bomedy
LMAO yeah that shit was hilarious "and he has a snack dick tucked behind his ear for later" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
"I'm already smiling, do you really have to paint me with the thumbs up?"

This has got to be the best show on tv at the moment. The only thing I don't really care for is the fact that Richard is so unlikeable. He's pretty much the main character. An unlikeable main character can bring down a show.