HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I read the first and second books. They were good, but too many red herrings and too much magic and fantasy made me stop. Maybe if the series was completed I'd have read them all. I'd still recommend them to people though they may not be for me.

I do have high hopes for the HBO series and think it should be pretty dope. People are going to love Peter Dinklage even more than ever after seeing him in this.

Jan 9, 2009
neshani, that video in your sig is hilarious. i miss raving.

ill definitely watch this show because i need a good period piece to take place of The Tudors that just went off on Showtime. The sicc didnt show that show any love but it was fucking great. Henry VIII didnt give a FUCK.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^I only saw the 2nd season of Tudors, up until his bitch got beheaded lol. It was dangerous not being fertile back then, also usually when shows have the leading male's bitch cheat on him, she divorces him, gets the house and kids, they straight decapitated her lol. I might dl it because I don't have showtime anymore but it was interesting.

I might check this show out, at least the pilot because this trailer didn't tell me much about it except how the cinematography and wardrobe will be.

Jan 25, 2009
I read the first and second books. They were good, but too many red herrings and too much magic and fantasy made me stop. Maybe if the series was completed I'd have read them all. I'd still recommend them to people though they may not be for me.

I do have high hopes for the HBO series and think it should be pretty dope. People are going to love Peter Dinklage even more than ever after seeing him in this.
fantasy and magic in book are almost equal zero its more like medival novel then fantasy and thats why is so cool im half way through second part cant wait to see show just month left

new trailer:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
'Game of Thrones' Renewed for Second Season After Modest Rating

7 hours ago | Aceshowbiz | See recent Aceshowbiz news »

HBO has announced its decision to renew "Game of Thrones" for second season just days after the pilot premiered. "We are delighted by the way David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have brought George R.R. Martin's amazing book series to the screen, and thrilled by the support of the media and our viewers," said HBO president Michael Lombardo. "This is the continuation of an exciting creative partnership."

Later, Lombardo revealed the second season will consist of another ten episodes. "That's what they [exec producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss] want to do, to maintain the quality of their work," he told Entertainment Weekly via phone. On when the show will return for season 2, HBO co-president Richard Plepler said, "Same time, next year."

Although it was critically lauded, "Game of Thrones" premiered on Sunday, April 17 with decent ratings. It averaged about 2.2 million viewers for its first airing, and a combined 4.2 million viewers across three airings.
- AceShowbiz.com