HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2009
this show is great.. its almost as good as The Borgias.

the only thing thats preventing it from eclipsing that show is the fact that its all fantasy fiction and The Borgias is real life shit that went down

Apr 11, 2007
lmao at the dwarf, best character in the show.

"When I was 7 I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe. She was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. If I close my eyes, I can still see her tits bouncing."

"When I was 10 I stuffed my uncles boots with goatshit. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged and I escaped justice."

"When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake. I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

"Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...."

LOL!

Apr 2, 2010
Getting the sixth episode now, I expected more of a war oriented movie not a soap opera developing a semi-interesting back story with the most action being 10 second fuck scenes but hopefully it picks up the pace in the 5 hours I've seen...

Props: SC_408
Apr 2, 2010
show is really good so far even after reading the book only thing that gay scene wtf!!! there is no fags in the book
Try having someone walk in on you coincedentally while your at that part, its hard to explain yourself out of that one..Only thing you could do is show them the bad ass lancing part where the guy was coughing up blood..

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
aw shit that was hilarious
that midget dude played a good character on that one chris rock 'death at a funeral' movie

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Now that I'm done with Deadwood I need a new period piece, will probably finally download the first episode of this soon.