HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
There's not much to analyze this show is pretty shallow now that's it's ran out of book material. The battle was dope & tbh that's the only thing to look forward to now. They're saving all the big deaths for next season tho they don't have any tricks up their sleeves otherwise.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The show has abandoned & repuprosed so many storylines it created most of the plot holes. D&D are hacks & I'm glad their confederate show is catching flack & more than likely won't get made. They got lucky being put in charge of a universe with so much depth yet they've fumbled & missed the mark on like 50% of it, which is being generous to them frankly.

Last edited:

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I never really gave a shit about it until this entire episode was people magically flying across the globe. Jaime and Bronn making it away from the battle, without horses, back to King's Landing was so fucking insulting.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
at this point theres no need to show more character development between jon, davos, jaime, bronn etc or exposition & world building. theres nothing important happening when they travel so theres no need to show it. everythings as established as its going to be to bring on the final showdowns between cersei/night king & jon/dany

May 9, 2002
I never really gave a shit about it until this entire episode was people magically flying across the globe. Jaime and Bronn making it away from the battle, without horses, back to King's Landing was so fucking insulting.
Well, we didnt see them travel so we dont know how they got back. Maybe they killed some travellers and stole their horses.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i caught glimpses of next episode's leak and my mind kinda got blown tho, anyone else on it?

edit: don't go down the rabbit hole y'all, just wait till next week

Last edited: