The Hateful Eight (2015, Quentin Tarantino)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Finally went and saw it tonight. Was dope as fuck. All that dialog that some people don't like is something I enjoy when Tarantino writes it.

This just jumped in to my top 3 Tarantino flicks after Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs.

Now I got

1: Pulp Fiction
2. Reservoir Dogs
3. The Hateful Eight
4. Kill Bill
5. Inglorious Basterds
6. Death Proof
7. Django Unchained
8. Jackie Brown

Sep 3, 2002
I saw it. Thought it was pretty good. I like that Tarantino can capture these old timey speech, mannerisms, and customs. Hateful 8 and django transport the audience back in time for real.

I could've done without the dingus in mouth scene. I ain't with that gay shit now.

Samuel l. Always goes hard for Tarantino. I was glad Channing Tatum didn't stay too long. I liked the Chris mannix character. Kurt russel was dope. I could see the movie getting a lot of shit for how they treated the doemergue the whole movie on some woman hating shit. But it's been out awhile and I never heard anything about it.

I can't imagine it cost too much to make that movie, since the majority of it is in one room. So hopefully Tarantino can be back to work soon on another classic.