Full length documentaries on youtube.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I watch a lot of documentaries on youtube, I think quite a few of us do, so what are some good ones you guys like that are on their in their entirety? Preferably not in parts but if so just embed the first one and link the rest.

Here are a few of mine to start..

Follows the take down of a group of Chicago gang members that set up a trap spot in Rockford, Illinois. Includes video and audio surveillance from inside the house that was set up prior to the gang using it as their dope spot.

In 2008, BBC cameras filmed two Swedish sisters throwing themselves into traffic on the M6. When it was shown on BBC One, nearly 7 million viewers were glued to their screens, and millions more watched it later on YouTube.

The twins met in Ireland before traveling to England. After their odd behavior caused them to be left at an M6 service station, they ran on to the motorway numerous times and were struck by oncoming vehicles, causing Ursula to be incapacitated. Sabina refused medical aid and attacked a police officer, at which point she was arrested.

Two years later, this documentary reveals the full story of the hours just before the cameras captured that motorway footage, and the even more chilling story of what happened over next 72 hours, which left one of the sisters fleeing the scene of a crime, after she had stabbed a man through the chest.

Documentary about Seattle street kids in 1984.

The Atomic Cafe is a sometimes hilarious, sometimes sobering collection of film clips taken from American propaganda films of the 1950s. The thrust of the production is to expose the misinformation (and downright lies) dispensed by the government concerning the atomic bomb. We are shown vignettes from such classic instructional films as Duck and Cover, wherein school children are assured that they will survive a nuclear attack simply by huddling together next to the schoolhouse wall. In another sequence, a pack of pigs are dressed in Army uniforms and left to die at "Ground Zero" during a nuclear test to see if human beings (who purportedly have the same skin consistency as pigs) could endure such an ordeal.
Also while not a documentary I highly recommend people listen to this seeing it's on youtube in it's entirety. Shit is crazy, one of the most chilling things I've ever listened to.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Usually if there is one that I want to see, I just try to d/l it. I haven't seen any that I can remember that were really worth recommending along the lines of what you posted.

Side note though, I passed by the "grassy knoll" this weekend when I was in Dallas. Made me want to watch some stuff on the JFK assassination. I might search for some.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
First watched this on youtube but it's no longer there, but you can still watch it on vimeo

[VIMEO]67977038[/VIMEO]

The Century of the Self is an award-winning British television documentary series by Adam Curtis. It focuses on how the work of Sigmund Freud, Anna Freud, and Edward Bernays influenced the way corporations and governments have analyzed, dealt with, and controlled ‬people.
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009

Despite the United Nation's eventual intervention, most of Liberia's young people continue to live in abject poverty, surrounded by filth, drug addiction, and teenage prostitution. The former child soldiers who were forced into war have been left to fend for themselves, the murderous warlords who once led them in cannibalistic rampages have taken up as so-called community leaders, and new militias are lying in wait for the opportunity to reclaim their country from a government they rightly mistrust.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009

Through vignettes and interviews, The Corporation examines and criticizes corporate business practices. The film's assessment is effected via the diagnostic criteria in the DSM-IV; Robert D. Hare, a University of British Columbia psychology professor and a consultant to the FBI, compares the profile of the contemporary profitable business corporation to that of a clinically diagnosed psychopath

May 30, 2006

About three million Turks live in Germany today. Multiculturalism and integration of immigrants is a fiercely controversial topic. 36 Boys is a compelling insight into the urban reality as told by Turkish immigrants in a Berlin district.