Fuck no, im not at the midnight premiere of twilight sign in....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I think it's kind of gay when a male over 20 has a facebook account... Let alone check it often enough to see other people's status messages.

It's funny to see people go "This/That is fucking gay when people post about it on Facebook" as if Facebook is "adult" and "manly".
It is fucking gay...u can act all cool that u dont have a facebook but i use it for things other than posting about what fucking movie im going to see...its just a networking tool, i stay in touch with friends and family thru it, i dont need to read about how people are cheering on "team edward" or "team jacob" or whatever the fuck. no one said anything about "adult" or "manly."

Feb 28, 2008
I think it's kind of gay when a male over 20 has a facebook account... Let alone check it often enough to see other people's status messages.

It's funny to see people go "This/That is fucking gay when people post about it on Facebook" as if Facebook is "adult" and "manly".
Lol... I'm not on facebook lookin for gossip or shit I got it to keep in touch with people from my hometown who moved away after school and shit. Plus family that lives outta state it's nice to have somethin to keep in touch with em and see what there up to.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com

I guess im gay then cuz i check that shit a lot. Helps me figure out whats goin on that night, keep in touch with fam, and lets me clown on people saying Team Edwards or shit like that.

And im pretty sure facebook is pretty Adult beings majority of adults have one. Posting every hour and playing farmville is not manly though.

Think your in the minority on this one buddy.

Feb 14, 2004
Yup, I use it to keep in touch with the fam also. I ain't on it every single day, though. Just check it here and there.

Nov 14, 2002
It is fucking gay...u can act all cool that u dont have a facebook but i use it for things other than posting about what fucking movie im going to see...its just a networking tool, i stay in touch with friends and family thru it, i dont need to read about how people are cheering on "team edward" or "team jacob" or whatever the fuck. no one said anything about "adult" or "manly."
I have a great way to stay in touch with friends and family... It's called a phone. I don't have to post up pics of myself that I took in the mirror or at some guido club to prove to my friends how exciting my life is.

And im pretty sure facebook is pretty Adult beings majority of adults have one.
Female adults.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I have a great way to stay in touch with friends and family... It's called a phone. I don't have to post up pics of myself that I took in the mirror or at some guido club to prove to my friends how exciting my life is.

Female adults.
good for you, most people i know wouldnt even pick up their phone if i called, let alone the fact that i wouldnt wanna waste my breath talking to them. Ur beating a dead horse, again, yes these "guidos" u speak of (since ur in Long Island) im sure do that shit, post pics of themselves in the mirror, but i aint doin that and neither are my friends. there are plenty of people who ruin facebook but im not using it for these gay reasons u speak of.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
What the Fuck is up with the world???

'New Moon' breaks boxoffice record

Summit Entertainment’s vampire-romance sequel “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” rung up a record $72.7 million in opening-day boxoffice on Friday, easily topping domestic rankings.

That bested a previous single-day boxoffice mark of $67.2 million, set by Warner Bros.’ Batman sequel “The Dark Knight” in July 2008.The first-day tally for “New Moon” included $26.3 million in boxoffice from a total 3,514 performances at12:01 a.m. Friday, which set a record for witching-hour coin.

Consensus pre-release forecasts put the likely first-weekend tally for “New Moon” at $85 million-plus. Not even a meteoric burnout on Saturday and Sunday would keep the largely female-fueled film from soaring well past those projections.

“Dark Knight” holds the record for the biggest opening ever, at $158.4 million. Whether “New Moon” – which is playing in more than 4,024 locations this weekend – will hold up well enough in its second and third days of release to approach that record is virtually unknowable, as the sequel is traveling into uncharted territory for the franchise.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ this movie having a higher opening day gross then The Dark Knight.

Vampires and werewolves have vanquished a dark knight.

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon" took in $72.7 million in its first day to break the single day domestic box office record previously held by "The Dark Knight," which had a $67.2 million opening day last year.

The Friday haul for the "Twilight" sequel includes a record $26.3 million from midnight screenings alone.

If "New Moon" maintains its pace, it might have a shot at the all-time best opening weekend record of $158.4 million, also held by "The Dark Knight."

"New Moon" continues the story of teen romance between a girl and a vampire (Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson), with the sequel adding a love triangle with a teen werewolf.
Sad times.