First BLACK PANTHER Story Details Revealed; Unexpected Team-Up +

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

Marvel Studios brought Black Panther to Comic-Con this past weekend, but with shooting not scheduled to begin until January, they obviously didn't have much to show. However, Collider has spotted a Marvel.com interview with star Lupita Nyong’o (The Jungle Book) in which the actress revealed the first plot details about the movie. She'll probably be getting in trouble for this!

"The story of this Black Panther is- what am I allowed to say? – The story is that the Black Panther’s leadership is really threatened by two foes who come together, and so Black Panther gets the help of the C.I.A. and the Dora Milaje to try and defeat the enemy,"
Nyong'o revealed. So, it's now become clear that Michael B. Jordan's Killmonger will have some backup, and common sense says that's probably going to be Andy Serkis' Ulysses Klaw. That's far from confirmed as of right now though, so who knows! The C.I.A. team-up meanwhile is surprising, but explains Everett Ross' role.

Unfortunately, Nyong'o didn't shed any light on whether or not we'll end up seeing The Winter Soldier. With the odds clearly stacked against T'Challa though, it definitely seems likely. Anyway, be sure to let us know your thoughts and theories on these new Black Panther story details in the usual place.

First BLACK PANTHER Story Details Revealed; Unexpected Team-Up And Two Villains Confirmed

Props: Mr G and Mr G