Fargo-FX tv series

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Billy bob thorton i think is a hella good actor so this show actually has a chance to be dope... Im thinking this has the potential to be one of the best shows on tv... If its anything like the movie. Im hoping they dont disgrace the movie but for some reason i have a feeling theyre gonna do this one right, unlike bates motel which i dont really like. Starts

Jun 5, 2004
I know talk about a fuckin teaser lol this is crazy

Normally FX starts airing trailers like 13 months before the show starts... I think theyre doing this on purpose and its working.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I was skeptical about this, but I caught the pilot and was very impressed. I had not seen the original in probably 10 years so the pilot managed to refresh my memory and it still felt like a fresh show. There's probably a generation of people who have never heard of or seen the original that will become fans.

Can't wait for episode 2

Props: Kon1 and Kon1

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I loved the pilot. Wonder if all episodes will be 1 1/2 hours long? Billy Bob did his thang on here, and I'm not a huge Billy fan at all.. So to me that says something. It was written great, all the other actors were good too.. Didn't recognize any other except for Colin hanks (Tom hanks son).. Ive only seen Fargo once so my memory was really hazy but my over all feel was they did a good job adapting it to the TV screen/series format.. But super looking forward to episode 2...

Jun 5, 2004
I loved the pilot. Wonder if all episodes will be 1 1/2 hours long? Billy Bob did his thang on here, and I'm not a huge Billy fan at all.. So to me that says something. It was written great, all the other actors were good too.. Didn't recognize any other except for Colin hanks (Tom hanks son).. Ive only seen Fargo once so my memory was really hazy but my over all feel was they did a good job adapting it to the TV screen/series format.. But super looking forward to episode 2...
U didnt notice saul from breaking bad? There were a couple more actors i recognize also... I think the shows are an hour now tho, but im thinking they mite do like 90-120 min finales/2nd to last episodes.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah I totally forgot about bob odenkirk (saul).. I guess the momentum of the show slowed down which kind of disappointed me but it's still good.. Oh yeah, Lester Nygaard is Martin Freeman. Totally forgot about that one.. His role as a bumbling fool is good. You almost feel sorry for him.. Like he has fetal alcohol syndrome or was dropped on his head As a baby.. Lol..

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
Michigan
When I first saw they were turning one of my favorite movies into a tv series I was pissed. Especially since it was FX and they made that bullshit Anger Management show. They even making a tv series from that garbage ass movie "Bad Teacher."