Eastbound & Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
Yeah, best show in a long time. I just wonder how they're going to start up the next season. It seems like Kenny pretty much burned every bridge possible at the end of season one.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
KENNY FUCKINNN POWERSSS!!!!....

BUT YEA,..IM THINKING THE SAME THING,WONDER HOW THEYRE GONNA START WHERE THEY LEFT OFF!....HOPEFULLY HE GETS A DEAL FROM KNOCKING HOMEBOYS EYEBALL OUT THA SOCKET!,LOL...OR MAYBE SINCE HE HAS HIS FASTBALL BACK HE TRYS OUT AND MAKES IT BACK ON TOP!..REGARDLESS ITS GONNA BE FUNNY FUCKIN SHIT!...BEST SHOW EVER!

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
^^^...lmmfao!

i hope the next season has alot more of them 3 together doing scenes! watch em turn stevie into a powder head,lol that would be funny as hell! hes already goofy as it is!,lol...dam i cant wait!

May 3, 2002
lol, im lovin this show. Can't wait to see where they go with it. Watching the extras is really worth it. It showed that they pretty much just said what was off the top of their head and didnt stick to the script.

peep the sig :cool:

May 3, 2002
^^^...lmmfao!

i hope the next season has alot more of them 3 together doing scenes! watch em turn stevie into a powder head,lol that would be funny as hell! hes already goofy as it is!,lol...dam i cant wait!
yeah, i was worried on the last seasons episode that they were ditchin Stevie, until i saw what happend at the end. that fool is hella funny, they better bring him back. Can't wait for the new season, anyone know when it starts?

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
yeah, i was worried on the last seasons episode that they were ditchin Stevie, until i saw what happend at the end. that fool is hella funny, they better bring him back. Can't wait for the new season, anyone know when it starts?
Might not be for awhile. McBride's shooting Your Highness right now and I think he's doing Hench after that. But both of those should be funny as hell so it's not that big a loss.