The Devil's Double

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
there is that one series thats like 5 hours long about Saddam and his family

an old bitch ass friend of mine had a mom that worked as a journalist in his cabinet before the first gulf war, and she had some fucked up stories, but she said Saddam himself was a very humble, quiet man, she was a nice lady i miss her, but her son is a bitch

anyway i watched the movie and got bored, but the story itself is a trip and very good, only i dont understand if uday was shot in broad daylight by this guy, how is he still living?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Dude has been hiding out for years bro. I coulda done without the romance angle tho in the movie. That's what was boring me even tho ol girl was fine as hell.
Yeah house of saddam. I have it, just haven't seen it. Need to check it out. I've always been fascinated with the hussein family ever since the first gulf war. My pops was in the navy and used to tell me stories of their body doubles.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats dope

yea i suggest u bust out that dvd, some herb if you smoke, and a few snacks, its worth the time

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
my bad I made another thread about this.......

Decent movie. Crazy how wild ol boy was.

Glad he got paralyzed at the end. Stupid to see how much power Suddam and his son's had over there. Raping school girls and shit.

How about him raping the bride?

That's fucking wild!