Denzel Washington vs. Samuel L. Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's The Better Actor

• Denzel Washington

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Samuel L. Jackson

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Denzel is the better actor I think, but I like Samuel muthafuckin l. to the muthafuckin Jackson more + he is pretty much in every good movie lol

True Romance, Coming To America, Menace 2 Society, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Star Wars, Kill Bill, 51st State, Long Kiss Goodnight, Die Hard, Goodfellas, etc. etc.

Feb 21, 2006
Theres not a better actor on earth than Denzel. The man gets into character better than anyone. He's played more than just a cop also, shit he shinned hard as Hurricane Carter!!!!!!!!

But overall, Samuel L playing Jewls in Pulp Fiction, was the greatest role of all time. How the fuck did he get best SUPPORTING actor?????????? Travolta wasn't even in the same league as Jackson in that movie!!!!!!!!!!!

This question is too brilliant and difficult for me to decide

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
There's no "better"/"best" in my eyes, 'cause both of these brothers' performances, professionalisim, technique, and activism will be textbook material when all this shit's over....

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
Denzel is the better actor I think, but I like Samuel muthafuckin l. to the muthafuckin Jackson more + he is pretty much in every good movie lol

True Romance, Coming To America, Menace 2 Society, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Star Wars, Kill Bill, 51st State, Long Kiss Goodnight, Die Hard, Goodfellas, etc. etc.

Formula 51, The Great White Hype, The Negotiatior, School Daze, Mo Better Blues, Jungle Fever, Do The Right Thing, Strictly Business, Black Snake Moan, Rules Of Engagement, Fresh, Loaded Weapon 1...