Dead Snow

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Im sorry but zombie land was a pile of shit. Those dumb asses actually turned on the entire park KNOWING theirs fucking zombies everywhere. Like ok lets turn on a million fucking lights and let every zombie within a 10 mile radius come kill us because were to fucking stupid to realize that this was a bad idiea to begin with.

Aug 24, 2003
Im sorry but zombie land was a pile of shit. Those dumb asses actually turned on the entire park KNOWING theirs fucking zombies everywhere. Like ok lets turn on a million fucking lights and let every zombie within a 10 mile radius come kill us because were to fucking stupid to realize that this was a bad idiea to begin with.
i agree shaun of the dead was a complete shit movie. i mean everybody knows british people dont know how to use guns, where the fuck did all those guns come from? and that part where the nazi zombie leader kills the last survivor at the end because he forgot he still had a single coin of the nazi gold? come on

Apr 23, 2010
lol zombie land was kinda stupid. i liked it when i saw it at the theater but i was drunk. than i watched it on dvd when it came out sober and it was boring. and those girls were hella stupid for goin to that park.

only good part of zombie land was...

Mar 12, 2010
bill murray and woody harrelson were the best part of the movie but them going to the park was stooopid but it also had the funny kills aspect