Daredevil (Netflix Original TV Series)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Can't wait for this show, looks grimy, not some lame ass kids show. It's based off of Frank Miller's The Man Without Fear graphic novel. Vincent D'Onofrio looks like he's gonna be great as The Kingpin.

The entire 13 episode first season is gonna be up on Netflix on April 10th.

That trailer looks awesome...and then the Daredevil banner comes up and ruins it. It looks cheesy and im haunted by Ben Afleck.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
IMHO, this is how ALL Marvel/comic adaptions should be...period. Fuck a PG-13 rating.
Agreed. Good news then because FOUR more Marvel shows have been picked up for series to be aired on Netflix, all in a similar darker style with potential numerous crossover episodes. Air dates and more casting TBA.

AKA Jessica Jones w/ Krysten Ritter of Breaking Bad

Luke Cage w/ Mike Colter

Iron Fist [TBA]

Defenders [TBA]

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Finished the series yesterday; it was highly enjoyable. Foggy and the blonde bimbo got annoying at times and I was able to predict the next line of dialogue or the outcome of a situation at least 5 times but those are minor complaints overall. Looking forward to the 4 other shows and how they tie in to each other.

Vincent D'Onofrio is a sav and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an Emmy nomination

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Finished the series yesterday; it was highly enjoyable. Foggy and the blonde bimbo got annoying at times and I was able to predict the next line of dialogue or the outcome of a situation at least 5 times but those are minor complaints overall. Looking forward to the 4 other shows and how they tie in to each other.

Vincent D'Onofrio is a sav and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets an Emmy nomination
I am huge fan of D'Onofrio, mainly from law and order, and he played Kingpin perfectly. Foggy was super annoying. Now we have to wait until next year for Season 2...I assume Bullseye will be in the next season.