Daredevil (Netflix Original TV Series)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
2-0-Sixx @2-0-Sixx have you seen this yet? wondering your imput on a certain scene on episode two.

Sep 15, 2009
I too finished the season yesterday. I was afraid of comi ng in here and reading spoilers. I think it's safe to say everyone's favorite character is Fisk. His entire character is interesting. I hope to see at least 3 scenes with tiddies next season

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The Punisher confirmed for season 2

"Walking Dead" Star Cast As The Punisher In "Daredevil"

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Jon Bernthal, who played Shane in “The Walking Dead“, has been cast as The Punisher in the second season of Netflix’s “Daredevil“.

In “Daredevil“, The Punisher, whose real name is Frank Castle, goes around punishing the criminals of Hell’s Kitchen by any means necessary, regardless of the potentially lethal results. He’s a trained martial artist with extensive weapons knowledge and is versed in guerilla tactics.

Marvel head of TV Jeph Loeb states:

Jon Bernthal brings an unmatched intensity to every role he takes on, with a potent blend of power, motivation and vulnerability that will connect with audiences. Castle’s appearance will bring dramatic changes to the world of Matt Murdock and nothing will be the same.

The second season of the show returns in 2016.

May 9, 2002
I just read one of those "8 things..." type lists on the worst comic book heroes, and Elektra was on the list. Apparently she was created by Frank Miller? Anyways, just funny with her being added to this season's roster.