Clerks 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Dope, just like last week i was watching the 1st one and was thinking hopefully they make a 3rd one. I thought it was unlikely though but now i call say fuck ya!

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Kevin Smith confirmed they're gonna start shooting Clerks 3 in May.

Kevin Smith announces Clerks III will shoot in May, Mallrats 2 to follow
Kevin Smith has taken to Facebook to announce that production on Clerks III is set for this Spring, with cameras set to roll on the sequel to the 1994 cult classic and its 2006 follow-up in May. Smith also went on to outline his schedule for the next year, as well as hinting at a potential sequel to his sophomore film Mallrats…

“Saw some websites are reporting CLERKS III will be my last flick. I did say this at one point, but Tusk changed all that. Now, the next 2 years are booked. We shoot CLERKS III in May. The HIT SOMEBODY hockey miniseries finally follows in the fall, shooting September to Christmas 2015. Then in Feb/March 2016, we tackle MOOSE JAWS and ANTI-CLAUS. And after that? I smell a rat…”

UPDATE: Smith has now confirmed that Mallrats 2 is happening, and he currently has half a script.

Are you looking forward to Clerks III, and what do you make of a follow-up to Mallrats? Let us know your thoughts…
Also wants to start shooting Mallrats 2 in May 2016. Here's a radio interview where he talks about it.