City of Lies (Trailer) The murder investigation of Tupac Shakur & Notorious B.I.G.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I got this movie awhile back. I thought it was a great film based on the subject matter, but it's seriously pathetic how a post on this subject, in any of these forums lays flat with no comments.

The old Siccness it would have been 16 plus pages with different opinions before and after watching the film.

I keep being told that some OG's are still roaming around these parts and that the Siccness is coming back, but the harsh reality is, the "Golden Era" is far gone & done around here.

Dec 11, 2006
I got this movie awhile back. I thought it was a great film based on the subject matter, but it's seriously pathetic how a post on this subject, in any of these forums lays flat with no comments.

The old Siccness it would have been 16 plus pages with different opinions before and after watching the film.

I keep being told that some OG's are still roaming around these parts and that the Siccness is coming back, but the harsh reality is, the "Golden Era" is far gone & done around here.
It's been gone breh. I was talking with Dana last night about what is vs what it was even just 3 years ago. It sucks

Props: Gemini