Cadillac Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Just saw this flick and I thought it was great although the history wasn't 100% on point but great film nontheless Columbus Short (little walter) did an excellent job in this movie

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
YEA,..THAT WAS A DOPE MOVIE,..BEYONCE NAILED THE ETTA JAMES PART!..THATS A TRIP HOW ETTA MADE THE SONG "I WOULD RATHER GO BLIND" IN REAL LIFE,LIKE TELLING DUDE IT WAS OVER LIKE SHE ALREADY KNEW THERE WAS NO FUTURE FOR BOTH OF THEM ANYMORE AND SO DID HE AND AS SOON AS HE SOLD THE COMPANY AND LEFT THE STUDIO,HE STARTS TO DRIVE OFF AND DUDE JUST DIES RIGHT THERE IN THE CAR!....REAL TOUCHING!...GOOD JOB ALL IN ALL!....I WOULD RECOMMEND IT!...

May 3, 2002
Mos Def cracked me up on his intro trying to play in the bar....yeh Beyonce did real good but Little Walter was the highlight and good music throughout

Feb 5, 2006
I loved Jeffery Wright as "Muddy Waters" and Eamon Walker as "Howlin Wolf", but the rest was bullshit. lol Beyonce is about as much "Etta James" as she was a pissed off wife tryin 2 scrap in "Obsessed". If u really wanna know how blues is supposed 2 be done don't look any futher than this underrated flick.....

Chris Thomas King as "Tommy Johnson" in "O Brother Where Art Thou"