a bronx tale question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2008
i tried looking for it in many stores and no luck. they say its discont. are they re doing it, does any body know??? by the way great flick ...

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Great movie.

The dude who played C got popped though and is doing a 10 year bid right now.

His name is Lillo Brancato ( this is from wikipedia ).

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillo_Brancato,_Jr.

On June 10, 2005, Brancato was arrested by the Yonkers Police Department, in Yonkers, New York, and charged with seventh-degree misdemeanor criminal possession of a controlled substance. According to press reports, police pulled Brancato over for having a rear brake light out and found he had an expired registration and no other papers for the vehicle. He gave police permission to look in a cigarette box where they found four bags of heroin.
On December 10, 2005, Brancato was arrested by the New York City Police Department in the Bronx on suspicion of murdering off-duty police officer Daniel Enchautegui. Enchautegui had served with the New York City Police Department for three years and was assigned to the 40th Precinct in the Bronx.[5] Enchautegui confronted Brancato and his accomplice, 48-year-old ex-Genovese crime family mob associate Steven Armento, outside at a vacant house located at 3119 Arnow Place, next to his own, after hearing glass break. While Enchautegui waited for backup, a gunfight erupted. Enchautegui was shot and brought to the hospital where he died. Police arrested Brancato and Armento in the vicinity, both with multiple gunshot wounds and in critical condition. Armento, who is the father of Brancato's girlfriend Stefanie, was arraigned on first-degree murder, for which he was convicted on October 30, 2008. Armento was later sentenced to life in prison without parole.[6] Brancato was arraigned for second-degree murder,[7] and his trial began on November 17, 2008.[6] Brancato was found not guilty of murder on December 22, 2008.[8] He was, however, convicted of first-degree attempted burglary, and he was sentenced on January 9, 2009, to 10 years in prison.[9] As state inmate #09A0227 incarcerated in the Oneida Correctional Facility in Rome, New York, he becomes eligible for parole in 2014.[10]

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I still have not seen this movie. I've been asking people if they have it, checking blockbuster all the fucking time, and looking at stores to buy it. I need to just get it online.