Black Panther Biggest Grossing Movie All Time Opening Weekend (4 Days)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
M'Baku was ILL. (heard he's in Infinity War) The rest of the movie, not so much.

I hated Apollo Creed's kid as the villain, he has no evil in him.

Thor: Ragnorok was better, but to be fair I wouldn't compare Black Panther to the four avengers' solo movies--Instead, put it up against Dr. Strange, Spiderman Homecoming, or Ant-man---Im not sure it's better than many of those either.

However, I've been a Black Panther fan and Im hoping it will grow on me, and that a sequel will be much better.

I think every marvel movie makes more dough than the last though right?

Props: Mr G and Mr G

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
M'Baku was ILL. (heard he's in Infinity War) The rest of the movie, not so much.

I hated Apollo Creed's kid as the villain, he has no evil in him.

Thor: Ragnorok was better, but to be fair I wouldn't compare Black Panther to the four avengers' solo movies--Instead, put it up against Dr. Strange, Spiderman Homecoming, or Ant-man---Im not sure it's better than many of those either.

However, I've been a Black Panther fan and Im hoping it will grow on me, and that a sequel will be much better.

I think every marvel movie makes more dough than the last though right?
Wow really?? Not sure if N'Baku will be in Infinite War or not but I wouldnt be opposed to it. He was funny. Also WOW!!! Michael B was bomb as Killmonger! he has gotten rave reviews for the role also. I usually dont care about that but its still nice to see. I rank him pretty high as a villain. Thats crazy you werent feeling it like most, I actually rank it over any of the other solo movies and place is 3rd overall in the MCU Universe just behind The Avengers & Civil War. Just ahead of Iron Man & GOTG.

And no each Marvel film does not make more doe. The first Avengers still had the biggest opening weekend until BP beat it. The top 5 grossing opening weekend Marvel films are Black Panther, The Avengers, Age of Ultron, Civil War, & Iron Man 3. So each film doesnt do better as Civil War came after both Age & The Avengers. Not to mention all the other films not mentioned. This is how I rank them as far as how good they are:

1. The Avengers
2. Civil War
3. Black Panther
4. GOTG
5. Iron Man
6. Incredible Hulk
7. Spider-Man
8. Winter Soldier
9. Age of Ultron
10. Ant-Man
11. GOTG 2
12. Dr. Strange
13. Iron Man 3
14. Captain America
15. Thor
16. Iron Man 2
17. Dark World

The only one I havnt seen yet is Ragnarok.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Because Tix are no longer $5......:siccness:
Tickets havnt been 5 dollars since Cyborg lol. Same price as The Last Jedi in which it just passed. Tickets have been about the same over the last 5-10 years with maybe slight increases but not much. The movie just did bomb thats all

Sep 3, 2002
The villain makes a Superhero movie. The Hero needs to have met his match (I sound like Mr. Glass)

^^^^This is one of the reasons why my #1 Marvel movie is Guardians of the Galaxy. Ronin, Thanos, and Nebula. Still my favorite. Age of Ultron is probably my second favorite for much of the same reason.

Iron Man 3 probably the lamest of them all.

I wish they could've made the Black Panther movie years ago with Djimon Hounsou as T'Challa and Idris Elba as Erik Killmonger.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
He did meet his match! Killmonger almost killed T'Challa lol. I agree about GOTG although Thanos wasnt in it lol. But I cant mess with you on Age of Ultron. It was cool but the movie just wasnt as good as the first Avengers or Civil War. Its more than just the villain for me. The story and whole movie needs to be dope and Ultron had its problems. I still like all of the Marvel films even Dark World which is the worst of them but still better than anything DC has put out for their current Universe lol

Do not waste your time and money on this hyped up garbage of a movie. The storyline sucked balls and the only good parts were the CGI action scenes that made no sense at all. You couldn't tell who was supposed to be good or bad guys. It's to bad though because I had high hopes for this release. About half way through the movie I actually felt like I was getting bored, first time I ever felt like that for a marvel movie and I smoked a 4-gram blunt before I went inside to see it so I was definitely in a good mood for this. The mozzy song at end made this movie suck even more. People are like cattle these days, they just follow hype and internet trends. The Avengers movies are much better, the new one out this summer looks like it will be good. You have been warned!!

Sep 3, 2002
He did meet his match! Killmonger almost killed T'Challa lol. I agree about GOTG although Thanos wasnt in it lol. But I cant mess with you on Age of Ultron. It was cool but the movie just wasnt as good as the first Avengers or Civil War. Its more than just the villain for me. The story and whole movie needs to be dope and Ultron had its problems. I still like all of the Marvel films even Dark World which is the worst of them but still better than anything DC has put out for their current Universe lol
He wasn't as evil as T'Challa was noble though. He was kinda a hoe cake in the end. He had the look and all that, but his delivery I just thought was weak. He's supposed to be this street / military dude and I just didn't get that from Michael B. Jordan.

You don't remember Thanos in Gaurdians?

Civil war was a Captain America movie not Avengers. And hell yea Age of Ultron had more moral dilemmas. You could talk about the side effects of Artificial intelligence, Security vs. Freedom, sacrificing people for the greater good. Plus Loki's goons were weak in Avengers.

Dark World is on the bottom of the list for me too. Ragnarok is non-stop jokes. Every 5-10 seconds.

DC is some bullshit. They dropped the ball with SUicide squad. That movie had classic potential and then they just shit the bed.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I guess we saw sumthin different with Michael B. He was sicc to me. I always liked him also. Thanos had a small part in GOTG. He wasnt this all out villain. That will be Infinite War when we get Thanos. I never said Civil War was a Avenger movie?? I said Age wasnt as good as Civil War or the Avengers. Loki is the best villain I ever seen outside of Da Joker in TDK. DC can go lick balls. They messed up my fav superhero Superman!

Feb 1, 2018
Do not waste your time and money on this hyped up garbage of a movie. The storyline sucked balls and the only good parts were the CGI action scenes that made no sense at all. You couldn't tell who was supposed to be good or bad guys. It's to bad though because I had high hopes for this release. About half way through the movie I actually felt like I was getting bored, first time I ever felt like that for a marvel movie and I smoked a 4-gram blunt before I went inside to see it so I was definitely in a good mood for this. The mozzy song at end made this movie suck even more. People are like cattle these days, they just follow hype and internet trends. The Avengers movies are much better, the new one out this summer looks like it will be good. You have been warned!!
Man you always hatin on Mozzy!!! Hahaha

Feb 1, 2018
ive never even heard of black panther.

ill wait for this to hit fx like the rest of marvel movies.
Damn bro you like my finance professor lol.....dude had no idea but it's the biggest movie out right now. But dude also thought Kendrick Lamar was an actor..... But I can't front though cuz I have yet to see it as well

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
How have you not seen Ragnorak yet???? holy shit man. Waaaaaay different than the first 2 and much, much better. Its in my top 3 Avenger movies easily.
Ill be watching it when I buy it next month.

ive never even heard of black panther.

ill wait for this to hit fx like the rest of marvel movies.
Damn bro you like my finance professor lol.....dude had no idea but it's the biggest movie out right now. But dude also thought Kendrick Lamar was an actor..... But I can't front though cuz I have yet to see it as well
It will be the biggest movie period!! It will surpass Ragnarok's total numbers in 8 days lol

IT WAS ALRIGHT...BOTH GOTG AND RAGNAROK WERE BETTER. iTS PROBABLY NOT EVEN TOP 5 MCU MOVIE FOR ME.
Its top 3 for me after The Avengers & Civil War. I have it higher than GOTG but they are pretty close but its definitely top 5 material.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just got back from watching it finally. Thought it was dope. Might be #5 on my Marvel list. Thought Michael B. played a great Killmonger. Loved Andy Serikis as Klaue. Nakia, Okoye, Shuri, and M'baku were all great.

My MCU list right now is

1: Thor: Ragnarok
2: Captain America: Civil War
3: Avengers: Age of Ultron
4: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5: Black Panther
6: Guardians of the Galaxy
7: Iron Man
8: Spiderman: Homecoming
9: Avengers
10: Doctor Strange
11: Ant Man
12: The Incredible Hulk
13: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
14: Captain America: The First Avenger
15: Thor
16: Iron Man 3
17: Thor: The Dark World
18: Iron Man 2

May 9, 2002
Just got back from watching it finally. Thought it was dope. Might be #5 on my Marvel list. Thought Michael B. played a great Killmonger. Loved Andy Serikis as Klaue. Nakia, Okoye, Shuri, and M'baku were all great.

My MCU list right now is

1: Thor: Ragnarok
2: Captain America: Civil War
3: Avengers: Age of Ultron
4: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5: Black Panther
6: Guardians of the Galaxy
7: Iron Man
8: Spiderman: Homecoming
9: Avengers
10: Doctor Strange
11: Ant Man
12: The Incredible Hulk
13: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
14: Captain America: The First Avenger
15: Thor
16: Iron Man 3
17: Thor: The Dark World
18: Iron Man 2
Man, i feel like GOTG should be way higher...obvi my opinion of course.

I thought Doctor Strange was really good...shocked me.

Spider Man really took me by surprise too, i thought it was gonna blow ass but i think its the best Spiderman put out yet. Smart reboot by Marvel.